IGNORED

Danny Rose

petehinton

Can someone post that WIZIWIG link so i can view the game? can't seem to get it up through a google search....

Someone posted a link before and it took me stright to the live broadcast and i could pick which channel i wanted to watch, like Setanta, Sky sports 1,2,3 etc... anyone?

Can someone post that WIZIWIG link so i can view the game? can't seem to get it up through a google search....

Someone posted a link before and it took me stright to the live broadcast and i could pick which channel i wanted to watch, like Setanta, Sky sports 1,2,3 etc... anyone?

Try this one http://atdee.net/ just wait for the initial advert to disappear and you will have the game..

Try this one http://atdee.net/ just wait for the initial advert to disappear and you will have the game..

Cheers mate, much appreciated but i'm really looking for the WIZIWIG link i had before, someone posted it on here and i bookmarked it, however i changed my web browser recently and have lost the bookmark! its was excellent, i could watch anything that was on Sky Sports 1,2,3 just by clicking the link, took me streigh to the broadcast page!

If that person who posted the link is still on here, i would appreciated it if you could post the link again, or anyone else who know what im talking about??

No, thats what i don't understand, its the same website but not the right page i had up before, i can't for the life of me find that page with all the channels on... very strange! silly me, shouldn't of deleted my old web browser!

You have to go to wiziwig, pick any channel showing a game. After the page loads you will see the channel listings down the left hand side of the screen, ie sky sports 1 2 3, espn, setanta usa or what ever it is now.

I remember back when he was with us, you could tell he was a quality player but only ever got stick from the fans.

It seems the Fans expectations for players like him is everytime they have the ball at their feet is to produce something.

The same is happening with Albert.

I remember back when he was with us, you could tell he was a quality player but only ever got stick from the fans.

It seems the Fans expectations for players like him is everytime they have the ball at their feet is to produce something.

The same is happening with Albert.

There you have it. Third Division team, First Division expectations. It was ever thus :(

There you have it. Third Division team, First Division expectations. It was ever thus :(

But didn't Rose come from "first division" i.e. Tottenham, so it's not unreasonable to expect "first division"?

Rose is a player that cheers me up. If a god-awful, second rate player like Rose can shine in the Premiershit then we might not actually be that far away. Obviously, I accept that he's playing in the "third division" of the Premiershit.

In many ways I'm quite happy when I hear how players that came to us and weren't great are going on to be great players, or at least a lot better than they were for us. This may sound crazy but the truth is I think it exposes the truth which is the club is not being run correctly and that affects the manager, the players and everything on the way down.

We've had so many managers, so many different players and the one thing that remains a constant is that the players who leave tend to go on to better things which in my eyes means the coaching, the tactics, the manager and various other things have not been right.

I honestly hope to see SOD make a lot of changes in terms of staff come the summer, or even before then. I want the board to get out of the managers office and concentrate on other aspects and leave SOD to make the changes needed. It's clear to see the board are clueless when it comes to football so allow the manager to do what needs to be done and bring in the staff that will get the best out of the players we bring in. I want to see players like Rose shining if they come to us on loan, after all the more careers we help along the more players want to come and play at the club.

Deep down I think this club is seen by players as a place to come for a nice pay packet for minimal effort and so it attracts lazy players or players who are not capable of stepping up to the next level. On the rare occasion we get a Rose, Caulker or any other great player in on loan I don't want to see them carry us or struggle, I want to see them enjoying their football and being a part of good football that wields results and until I see that I'm going to find it hard to believe that good players are going to want to come to us.

Deep down I think this club is seen by players as a place to come for a nice pay packet for minimal effort and so it attracts lazy players or players who are not capable of stepping up to the next level. On the rare occasion we get a Rose, Caulker or any other great player in on loan I don't want to see them carry us or struggle, I want to see them enjoying their football and being a part of good football that wields results and until I see that I'm going to find it hard to believe that good players are going to want to come to us.

Don't mention Rose and Caulker in the same breath. Complete polar opposites.

Don't mention Rose and Caulker in the same breath. Complete polar opposites.

My point was that one carried us and the other couldn't get going. Caulker shone because he was put in the right position and he just got on with it and did his job, Rose wasn't used right and it showed... neither would probably encourage other players to come to us which is my point, players we loan in shouldn't have to carry us or be misused, if they have potential they should flourish which they obviously are not.

Archived