IGNORED

Players Clapped Off At The End.

BITW

14 years isn't it?

As for OTIB posters, I wouldn't be surprised if the average age is about 30.

The average age in the ground these days looks to be about 50!!

Youngsters, eh?

More seriously, maybe they're the ones that can afford the luxury of today's prices?

i clapped at the final whistle as i always do ,but when they started doing their lap of dishonour i simply turned my back to them as did quite a few others in the dolman block d.I never boo the players during the game but after the final whistle they are "fair game"

14 years isn't it?

As for OTIB posters, I wouldn't be surprised if the average age is about 30.

The average age in the ground these days looks to be about 50!!

That's what supporting city does to 20 year olds!

I stayed to applaud the players who played well like albert.

Considering we dominated our last 3 home games, to only get a point is disappointing but the players have tried hard. Away from home though...

Albert played well? Must have been watching a different game to me

Difference is i don't target people, that is being a bully, i've simply retaliated to something that i feel is being unacceptable... bend it in which ever way you like, sick and tired of having too explain myself when your clearly to far set in your own ways to see anyone else's point of view.

Set in my ways? I'm 25 years old.

Get a life and stop giving it the big un' with all your offensive (and pointless) choice of words.

Seems your target is well set on me and someone else...

I'm sure others would agree, but I bet you wouldn't be so sure of that. More irony.

Going back a bit in the thread - it would be nice if you actually wanted to support the team.

Unlike the majority of moaners on this thread, I stayed to the bitter end like I did when we lost 6.0 to Cardiff and I clapped the players off.

Accusing any player of not trying is simply daft.

Believe me they are just as disappointed.

There are many reasons why we are bottom and I would think not investing in a championship standard centre back and more importantly a central midfielder is at the route cause of the problem.

This is my club and I can't change the way I am so I support Bristol City WIN, LOSE or DRAW.

If you can't support the team, simply don't turn up.

Don't give me this "I'm going to boo nonsense" as that will not get you anywhere.

Just accept where we are and grow a pair and support whoever puts that red shirt on

Unlike the majority of moaners on this thread, I stayed to the bitter end like I did when we lost 6.0 to Cardiff and I clapped the players off.

There are many reasons why we are bottom and I would think not investing in a championship standard centre back and more importantly a central midfielder is at the route cause of the problem.

This is my club and I can't change the way I am so I support Bristol City WIN, LOSE or DRAW.

Don't give me this "I'm going to boo nonsense" as that will not get you anywhere.

Just accept where we are and grow a pair and support whoever puts that red shirt on

Spot on!

With the possession we have at times its embarrassing the amount of chances we don't create, A centre mid who can split a defence please SOD and a big nasty piece if **** for a centre back if it isn't too much to ask

Spot on!

With the possession we have at times its embarrassing the amount of chances we don't create, A centre mid who can split a defence please SOD and a big nasty piece if **** for a centre back if it isn't too much to ask

I'm guessing macfadzean is a done deal?

Well you enjoy yourself doing that

That's what supporting city does to 20 year olds!

You're on to something there TRL.

I've noticed as City fans we're generally looking world weary and a bit haggard these days - not surprising really, but grey/white hair seems to be becoming the norm.( apart from the legions of baldies. :noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp: )

Time City made a concerted effort to get the younger generation into the ground.

You're on to something there TRL.

I've noticed as City fans we're generally looking world weary and a bit haggard these days - not surprising really, but grey/white hair seems to be becoming the norm.( apart from the legions of baldies. :noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp::noexp: )

Time City made a concerted effort to get the younger generation into the ground.

And you think they don't at the moment?!

Archived