IGNORED

Players Clapped Off At The End.

BITW

Thats it, show real support for your team !!! I suggest that you dont go anymore and leave it to real supporters.

Ah so you clearly sit in the Atyeo Mr Happy Clapper. Enjoy that did you? Watching a season of bottlers?

I cant boo, show my upset at another season of failure?

I f00king will. Enjoy your prawn sarnies. Wash it down with some humble pie for believing that shower is worth clapping.

That will be all.

Haha, agreed!

They wouldn't speak out in public - no keyboard in front of them. Happily bitch and moan on here, but not at the game cus most around them weren't hurling abuse.

Sheep.

Nearly got kicked out the ground vs Wolves....would probally have gone one further tonight had I been there. Glad I chose to stay at home.

As for sheep? The irony

The same reason our fans clapped Holloway when he came to the Gate. Soft brain dead ***** the majority of them im sorry to say. The only ones with any back bone arn't there wasting there money anymore. Sad fact but the truth.

called supporting the team, not just through the good times.

I stood there at the end, incredulous at what I was seeing and hearing. Clapping the players off whilst "always look on the bright side of life".

The football and atmosphere which i loved being a part of has gone. I don't enjoy this experience any more.

Been going since 1970 never stayed away from 3 straight home games before just feel exactly how you do.

Nearly got kicked out the ground vs Wolves....would probally have gone one further tonight had I been there. Glad I chose to stay at home.

As for sheep? The irony

Errr, nothing's ironic.

How'd you nearly get kicked out? I've never witnessed anyone being thrown out for venting frustration or whatnot.

Players were clapped off by the same wallies on this forum who didn't want to see McInnes go. Had these muppets who called the rest of us disloyal for stating the obvious kept their footballing ignorance to themselves we might not be here tongiht. Hope you're pleased lads.

I couldn't put it better myself.

Well, the way I saw it was that the East End had given their all for pretty much the whole 2nd half, and for me and the group I was with, we decided to stay after the final whistle and keep singing - just to show the players EXACTLY what it means to us.

Not I, nor those around me, were clapping the players off the pitch, we were just singing City Til I Die etc. We'd created a great atmos 2nd half, and a number of us wanted to keep singing. Believe me, from where I was, it wasn't applauding the players, it was singing til the end and more and showing the team what a great support this club has and that they need to appreciate it.

I clapped Tom Heaton, and that was it. The rest of it was showing my passion for my club.

I left prior to the break up of the huddle, so not sure if there was this so called lap of honour, but as I said, for the time I was there (at least 4 minutes after the final whistle), it was all about showing who WE are as supporters, and letting the players know that we're solid fans and love OUR club.

For exactly that....venting my anger and fristration at the players

Nobody can stop you from booing at the end of the game though.

People didnt give it the big ol boooooo. Simple as.

Instead the petty lot wait until they've got their otib access to express a free opinion.

Seems a bit petty really.

No standing around for the parade of shame for me.

Hopefully FFP will ensure dick heads are actually gonna have to 'earn' their living in the future an if they don't make the grade then they'll be off to the dole queue like standard folk are.

Just wait till the end of the season, when all the toffs applaud the City lads doing a lap of honour.

Please can we all invade the pitch so there is no lap of honour? I don't think I can face the embarrasment of fans applauding the most pathetic performing team in the Championship. Seriosuly why do they deserve a lap of honour!?!? What honor!??!?

Haha, agreed!

They wouldn't speak out in public - no keyboard in front of them. Happily bitch and moan on here, but not at the game cus most around them weren't hurling abuse.

Sheep.

I've been moaning and confronting people near me all season, im no bodys bitch! useless ******* players, small time fans and a pathetic board just about somes this club up!

I've been moaning and confronting people near me all season, im no bodys bitch! useless ******* players, small time fans and a pathetic board just about somes this club up!

Confirmed Robin? Really?!

Now that's ironic!

Shame you feel do negative about near everything BCFC. There's a 'blue few' I've heard about if you're interested?

This thread is ******* embarrassing. Sums up the "support" the team has had this season.

Players just don't care in this day and age, they really couldn't give a shit if you support them or not, as long as they can use the club to leech thousands and thousands of pounds, you and i are like shit on their shoe, and this has been summed up by our relegation, BOTTOM of the league, 10 points off second bottom? ******* pathetic effort from our 'heroes' they can take their sorry little asses out of this football club, gutless tarts the lot of them!

Now that's ironic!

Shame you feel do negative about near everything BCFC. There's a 'blue few' I've heard about if you're interested?

Whether this joker's City or scum (an I do believe it's the latter) he always carries on like a tit. I pity him really, sad bastard.

Let's be honest, booing them off is probably water off a ducks back.

Clapping them, may just have made them feel ashamed of their truely dreadful performances this season.

We are down because, the players we have, collectively are not good enough.Booing them is not going to make them better players.

These players have let themselves down and will probably struggle to find new clubs in the summer.

But the fans who stayed at the end have not let anybody down and deserve better, please do not criticise them.

Someone please explain to me why? I'm at a loss.

Simply because we support bristol city. If you took your kids to play football at the weekend and they were terrible would you boo them? No!!

Support through good times and bad.

Fans that don't want to do that then why bother going save your money and stay at home.

City til I die!!!!!

Now that's ironic!

I was a confirmed robin once upon a time, now im just another dumb fans who has contributed to these players wages, in return of gutless performances and a relegation... Will always support the CLUB but these players can go to hell.

As for your smart ass comment, leave them for someone who gives a shit about your opinion.

Players just don't care in this day and age, they really couldn't give a shit if you support them or not, as long as they can use the club to leech thousands and thousands of pounds, you and i are like shit on their shoe, and this has been summed up by our relegation, BOTTOM of the league, 10 points off second bottom? ******* pathetic effort from our 'heroes' they can take their sorry little asses out of this football club, gutless tarts the lot of them!

Too right they don't care, do they care if they give a poor performance, cost us relegation.. no.

As long as there getting their lovely wage packet, fancy cars, amazing gadgets they will carry on offering minimal effort.

I was a confirmed robin once upon a time, now im just another dumb fans who has contributed to these players wages, in return of gutless performances and a relegation... Will always support the CLUB but these players can go to hell.

As for your smart ass comment, leave them for someone who gives a shit about your opinion.

It wasn't smart, pretty obvious irony.

I support the club, which to the core - means the 11 on the pitch.

Next word - contradiction.

Just to clarify after tonight I wouldn't clap or boo the players.

Simply because we support bristol city. If you took your kids to play football at the weekend and they were terrible would you boo them? No!!

Support through good times and bad.

Fans that don't want to do that then why bother going save your money and stay at home.

City til I die!!!!!

I do support BCFC through the good and the bad. I've had a season ticket for years and I'll be there next season. My point is how can these players who have let us down horrendously this season be applauded after our gutless attempt to survive. I love the football club, not the players making a mockery of it.

Its up to me what i write on here, i have my own opinion, if you don't like it, fine, but don't slate & abuse me just because of it! you think your a big boy behind your computer screen you ****, you want to give it large, do it the old fasion way you *****!

I thought it was City fans s'pose to be being wound up tonight, you sound like you're close to a heart attack there, son.

I clapped the players who I felt had put the effort in, as I do for every game. Not all of them. Yes, ultimately they haven't been good enough but I don't think for one second that they ALL couldn't give a toss. There's some decent honest pros in there and they'll be hurting tonight. Tom Heaton is one for example.

This doesn't make me a brain dead Holloway fan. I support Bristol City FFS.

I thought it was City fans s'pose to be being wound up tonight, you sound like you're close to a heart attack there, son.

Just fed up of snobs like you who think its right to bully someone just because they have an opinion different to yours! if your as big as you seem to think you are, let arrange for you to be big to my face? otherwise, leave me the **** alone and get on with your own pathetic life.

It wasn't smart, pretty obvious irony.

I support the club, which to the core - means the 11 on the pitch.

Next word - contradiction.

Just to clarify after tonight I wouldn't clap or boo the players.

Your talking shit, ive supported the club for years and continue to every time i pay my entrance fees... there are players i do like, past players for example, who i feel put in the effort required, but most of them these days couldn't give a shit... the CLUB is bigger than the wasters playing FOR the club, if they don't put the effort in, then they will hear about it, most of them will be gone by next season anyway, after forcing a move away for more money.....!!! and yes, you guessed it, i will still be here. simple enough to understand?

Well, the way I saw it was that the East End had given their all for pretty much the whole 2nd half, and for me and the group I was with, we decided to stay after the final whistle and keep singing - just to show the players EXACTLY what it means to us.

Not I, nor those around me, were clapping the players off the pitch, we were just singing City Til I Die etc. We'd created a great atmos 2nd half, and a number of us wanted to keep singing. Believe me, from where I was, it wasn't applauding the players, it was singing til the end and more and showing the team what a great support this club has and that they need to appreciate it.

I clapped Tom Heaton, and that was it. The rest of it was showing my passion for my club.

I left prior to the break up of the huddle, so not sure if there was this so called lap of honour, but as I said, for the time I was there (at least 4 minutes after the final whistle), it was all about showing who WE are as supporters, and letting the players know that we're solid fans and love OUR club.

At last! Some sense on here, rather than the brainless comments from ****ts who couldn't even be assed to turn up tonight.

I stayed behind and certainly won't be apologising for it.

We've had **** all to cheer this season and we've been let down massively by some players who should have been ashamed to pick up their pay packet this year. I was going to walk out at the final whistle but something made me stay at the end and join in the chants, as it felt like the best way to show the club I'd be around next season.

Do they deserve it? Probably not. Does that make me brainless? People are free to make their own decisions on that, but I support the club, not the individuals who are playing for us at any given time. BCFC are bigger than any of them, and THATS WHY I WAS THERE!!!

If people think that's wrong then tough sh1t

Archived