IGNORED

A Message To The Eastenders

Good to see the blocks near us in the Dolman getting involved. I thought we were good against Bolton on Saturday mind, if not even better than tonight!

Some bloke in his 60s said he was considering relocating there next season after tonight's performance! Amazing to think of the atmosphere created on a night relegation was made certain and we were losing the match. So many empty seats in there too!!

An absolute credit to the club tonight. really makes you proud to be a City fan.

Without wanting to start a debate, the three other stands' were poor in comparison, and that's coming from someone who doesn't sit in the East End. Obviously that's where the core of the vocal support lies but I'd of liked to have seen a bit more effort from the rest of the ground. However, it was nice to see all three stands clapping along to the 'Forza EastEnd' chant.

On the other hand it's an indictment on the style of play and the team as a whole when for the last 15 minutes of the game the fans are cheering and applauding...

themselves.

;)

And that's exactly what it was about tonight. We were doing this to show what a great bunch of supporters we are and appreciating OUR efforts over this season. We've all given it a good go and we celebrated our own efforts.

Dolman were singing 'forza eastenders'??? Fair play. Great support players don't deserve it atall was good to see/hear for the fans not the club

I sit in the Dolman and often find myself singing it - its a good chant.

Other parts of the ground got involved with the clapping and it sounded good.

I do feel like I'm not really allowed to sing it so perhaps we could have

Forza EastEnders

Forza Atyeo

Forza Williams

Forza Dolman Stand

Well done tonight East End. I think everyone appreciated it.

• Admin

Some bloke in his 60s said he was considering relocating there next season after tonight's performance! Amazing to think of the atmosphere created on a night relegation was made certain and we were losing the match. So many empty seats in there too!!

I was wondering if they would sell any ST in the EE next season - if the club are serious about getting that end rebuilt first, it may be less hassle in the long term not to have people allocated to that stand??

I was wondering if they would sell any ST in the EE next season - if the club are serious about getting that end rebuilt first, it may be less hassle in the long term not to have people allocated to that stand??

Some people won't renew if they couldn't go in the east end, would be a big mistake to do that

And that's exactly what it was about tonight. We were doing this to show what a great bunch of supporters we are and appreciating OUR efforts over this season. We've all given it a good go and we celebrated our own efforts.

It's a song that makes no sense whatsoever to away fans. They must think - what the hell does that mean? - that's exactly why I like it. Just like Tom Thumb. I'm glad the Dolman sang it, they proved anyone can be an eastender, just get singing.

If you sit in the dolman Atyeo or Williams and are considering not renewing at the prices you've been paying.

Why not move to the EE? It's what I consider value for money probably half that of a dolman or Williams ST and a throwback to days gone by.

But move to the EE for the right season (atmosphere) not just because it's cheaper :P

But move to the EE for the right season (atmosphere) not just because it's cheaper :P

Thats not quite right mate. some blokes who ran the petition had kids and they put forward loads of reasons to open it up and wanted it to be used for all types of fans. flyers were once give out asking the less vocal to move to the front rather than the back. serious point here about this enclosure idea in a new stand as it will split fans up.

Not half, but then as the average age around where I sit is about 72, maybe it's a Parkinson's Disease thing!!!

As for the EE, great to hear it. An absolute credit to the club.

Bang out of order.

Parkinson's is not something to be joked about, I truly hope you are never unfortunate to have yourself or a member of your family contract such a soul destroying disease.

As for the Eastenders, one word, BRAVO.

Bang out of order.

Parkinson's is not something to be joked about, I truly hope you are never unfortunate to have yourself or a member of your family contract such a soul destroying disease.

Calm down mate, my dad had it and it was a contributory factor in his death. I know full well the devastating effects.

It's the sort of jest he'd have made, as he and I both have senses of humour.

Archived