IGNORED

A Message To The Eastenders

it was mint banging the drums with my brother tuesday and the singing and atmosphere was amazing keep it up every game specially charlton away cant wait :)

Good work mate! I hope you and your brother keep it up next season. Makes a difference in there. On the whole the EE is a great place to sit. I moved there about 4 seasons ago from the ateyo it completely changes your afternoon out. If you wanna sing and and your fed up with the prices in other stands, this is the perfect solution! Great work tues night too, I was proud to be stood there singing with the East Enders on Tuesday and I hope next season we carry on!

Sorry, yeah. That works better.

I still think it would be good if all stands could sing it.

Its an easy chant to remember and maintain and think it sounds impressive too.

Yeah it does sound impressive. It sounded incredible from the parkend. It was just a pity everyone seemed to start in time with the EE then go out of time very quickly. Hey ho, I hope it continues though because practice makes perfect haha!!

send an email to David.Lloyd@bcfc.co.uk , he should be able to sort something out for you.

This isn't a pop at the drummer but why should somebody be sorted out before a season ticket holder who has been in the stand for years?

If you phone BCFC they tell you to transfer out into that planet Atyeo thing if you want to take the Mrs when you let her out from under the stairs for the day. No extra charge mind, what happens to the space left?

Huddersfield fans get top billing in the Eastend.

Keep on supporting your local club and packthegate BCFC.

This isn't a pop at the drummer but why should somebody be sorted out before a season ticket holder who has been in the stand for years?

If you phone BCFC they tell you to transfer out into that planet Atyeo thing if you want to take the Mrs when you let her out from under the stairs for the day. No extra charge mind, what happens to the space left?

Not saying he should have any preference just giving a option that he can explore.

It would just be nice, if we would keep noise levels high get everyone involved so the place doesn't go all quiet and toxic.

I didn't word it too well, I don't mean he should get preference over others trying to get tickets in the EE, just that if he is trying that is probably the thing he should do.

Archived