IGNORED

Players Angry

Swindon8er

Read that the players were angry about the music played after the game last night, at the end of the day, only themselves to blame, 6 games without a win at this stage of the season in a relegation dogfight is utterly terrible, when you consider Wolves beat Hull last night and many other examples over the past month or two.

Read that the players were angry about the music played after the game last night, at the end of the day, only themselves to blame, 6 games without a win at this stage of the season in a relegation dogfight is utterly terrible, when you consider Wolves beat Hull last night and many other examples over the past month or two.

manager was, not heard anything from the players yet, and frankley they don't deserve to be angry they should be re-embursing every season ticket holders money out of their own pocket then we may have a little time for them,

the majority have been a disgrace for far to long now

This gets filed in the 'couldn't give a flying **** what 99% of those useless *****s think' folder

Don't let the door smack you on the arse on the way out, will you

I'd be angry too if I was on £7-10 Large every week and then I suddenly and rather belatedly realised my performance level meant I would be lucky to have a job in two months time and some nutter played Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life!!

Give the lads a break, it's not easy being a Professional Footballer!! How will they keep up the HP payments on the Bentley and all that?

Aw was the poor little darlings upset by the music ?

Was it disrespectful ?

Well, tough ******* shite.

And that goes for the manager too, he can stick his bloody "performance not results" garbage where the sun don't shine. When you are at the bottom with games running out, its results not performance as anyone with a brain cell will know. Bloody long term strategy for a short term problem.

So you should only action long term plans when things are hunky dory?

Do you honestly think we didn't go into every game looking to win it?

Baffling.

I think the fans had more right to be angry when the players didn't acknowledge the fantastic support they were given last night, instead they did that stupid huddle

I can't stand the huddle before or after the game.

Get fired up in the dressing room and get stuck into them. No bloody pre match handshakes.

After the game applaud the fans then disappear down the old enclosure tunnel for a couple of minutes for SO'D's debriefing.

I can't stand the huddle before or after the game.

Get fired up in the dressing room and get stuck into them. No bloody pre match handshakes.

After the game applaud the fans then disappear down the old enclosure tunnel for a couple of minutes for SO'D's debriefing.

Has it not been explained why SOD does that a million times already?!

I love Bristol fans, moan about the way football is bland and samey and as soon as a forward thinker who does things differently shows up they want normal again.

Change is not good.

It's ******* ridiculous. I'm starting to loathe out fans.

Aw was the poor little darlings upset by the music ?

Was it disrespectful ?

Well, tough ******* shite.

And that goes for the manager too, he can stick

his bloody "performance not results" garbage

where the sun don't shine. When you are at the

bottom with games running out, its results not

performance as anyone with a brain cell will

know. Bloody long term strategy for a short term

problem.

I'm with you on this Cynic - while other teams with new managers have been putting together productive performances, many from a similar start point to SOD.

It's laughable that he is animated over a song and yet shows very little animation at the lack of winning performances.

As others have pointed out on numerous occasions - where were the loan signings when the situation was so urgent?

At least DM (who I feel gets far too much blame) was doing his utmost to get players in - players who had already proved they could do the job for us by being part of a squad that kept us up last season. Instead we get excuses that we aren't going to pay over the odds as it will be detrimental to the club - whereas relegation to League One isn't detrimental?

Here's hoping SOD is the manager we've been wishing for - and here's hoping he can bring on a group of talented youngsters into a winning squad.

• Admin

manager was, not heard anything from the players yet,

It was reported via the clubs twitter service after the game last night

Has it not been explained why SOD does that a million times already?!

I love Bristol fans, moan about the way football is bland and samey and as soon as a forward thinker who does things differently shows up they want normal again.

Change is not good.

It's ******* ridiculous. I'm starting to loathe out fans.

Why do you ALWAYS seem to take this high opinion of yourself and your views?

We are all entitled to our own opinions and people will back up their theories etc, but you always seem to put little digs and comments to people - let have people have their opinion even if nobody else agrees with it!

You are fast becoming like your buddy Ronabe, ask him what happened to him before he rejoined!

Just goes to show how out of touch the players and manager are with us the fans. Most people around me

when walking out last night were either singing or whistling along to the tune. Just wish this bunch would have

got angry with themselves some months ago, just may have spured them on to put in that little extra thats required

to dig yourself out a hole. Barsnsley, Perterborough etc seem to have found that grit. As for SOD I am sick of his

ramblings about performance over results. Shame he did not have a pop at the players when they screwed up,

week in week out, seems he saves his anger for the DJ who in my opinion got it just right on the night.

SO'D claims the music played was unprofessional and 'indicative of the problems at the club' or similar. Maybe so, but surely his team's meek surrender to League One is more of a concern? Why couldn't he get his players angry and fired up in the run in? That's a more worrying issue for me.

Agreed 100 per cent

Well boo effing hoo. Do the players even have the vaguest idea of how angry we are at them?

You must be extremely naive if you think that.

We were set up not to lose away from home - it isn't the same thing and it was doomed to failure given our inability to defend properly for 90 minutes.

As for long term strategies, that's what they're for - long term. We were running out of games to get out of the shite and we weren't being set up to be able to win a game away from home. I think you will find that one point from a possible 24 and just 1 goal scored (three own goals) and 15 conceded would substantiate that fact. The set up was hardly changed during that run which I find incredible - fine if you are looking to get a consistency of play and hence results, but not when fighting a battle against relegation where results are everything and the performance is secondary. Whilst we blindly stuck to our tactics, others were picking up points and couldn't give a toss how they got them.

Baffling ? Even an idiot could see that there was no way we would get an away win the way we were being set up (coupled with some gutless players being regulars) so I fail to see why you are baffled....

Good post

Archived