IGNORED

Who Do People Think We'll Keep Out Of The 'better Players'

Brizzle Jordan

+1 to what monkeh says. The club is in control of the contracted players so unless we accept a bid, they will e with us next season.

I can see most of the ones we want to keep, staying. They all signed the contracts knowing it will reduce if we get relegated. Anderson, Cunningham and Moloney all worked with SOD at forest so will stay, Kelly is just getting settled. Baldock will stay as he needs to prove himself. The only one I can see leaving is Davies. He never seems to be happy but maybe that's just his demenure (spelling).

I'm remaining positive that we will have a good team next season. There won't be a mass exodus but I do hope we get rid of players like Kilkenny, Fontaine ad foster

if we recieve offers that the club deem suitable then yea they'll go but it won't be for peanuts it will be for as much money as the club can get,

Take cunningham he will have 3 years left on his contract, we won't accept say 100k for him because he's worth more then that to us, but say QPR (who I doubt will be spending money due to having to put their house in order) came in with 2 or 3 million then we would be stupid not to accept it as it will give us greater scope next season because it increases our turnover,

Every player has a price but the ball is in the clubs court because we hold the registration of said players we can accept or turn down any amount offered,

after all 12 are out of contract and lets say 8 or 9 of them are high earners, with that many going I doubt there will be a massive fire sale unless silly money is offered,

and due to FFP the only clubs that will be offering silly money are in the prem

We're never going to keep Heaton.

One of the best keepers in the league.

They will be lined up at the door for him.

On what basis? Personally I really can't see what all the fuss is about. I don't think he's bad, and he's certainly the best we've got, but amongst the best in the league? Surely not.

More fans are worrying about not enough players leaving.

True though.

I am worried we won't be able to shift the likes of Fontaine, Pearson, Kilkenny etc. With a bit of luck some desperate Scottish club will take a punt on Foster. I really don't want another season of watching those wasters, but I honestly can't see anyone wanting to pay money for them.

Thankfully, we have a large number of contracts running out at the end of the season. Out of those, I would expect 10 at the very least to go. I personally would like to keep Nyatanga( never ever thought I would say that, but looks the most improved player under SoD by a mile) and Heaton. I doubt either will stay though unfortunately.

Simple question:

Who if any do you lot think we'll still have playing for us next season out of the players us fans seem to rate the most(based on lack of stick given to them this year)

Sam Baldock

Jon Stead

Steve Davies

Greg Cunningham

Paul Anderson

Albert Adomah

Brendan Maloney

Liam Kelly

Maloney & Kelly because they knew the situation when they joined

Hopefully, Stead, Cunningham and Anderson too

don't think any of the others would....

Archived