IGNORED

Holidays?

Claverham_Red

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

Myself and 8 mates are all off to Falaraki - TO improve the English name ( yeah right ) :laugh: ( only 6 weeks and il be there :laugh: )

Il be back in England for two weeks then me and a couple of mates are of to Ireland for a Drinking Festival called "PUK" :laugh:

5 weeks on Sunday coming, me and 7 mates will be hitting the clubbing heaven that is AYIA NAPA!! Was there last year and it was wicked, cant wait to get back.

Also to the Man In Black, the Glasgow women are miles better than the Edinburgh women, although in Edinburgh you might meet Lee's baby sister who works in there.

Also to the Man In Black, the Glasgow women are miles better than the Edinburgh women, although in Edinburgh you might meet Lee's baby sister who works in there.
Oh, I'll agree that the Glasgow women are pretty fine. But unfortunately for me I'm taken and in fact going with the missus, so I can but stare :P

When I went last time there was a certain bakery that was pretty well staffed. I might have to try and tempt my girlfriend there - obviously because the cup of coffee and pasty I got there last time I was in Glasgow was so nice :laugh:

Where does she work? Anywhere interesting?

Oh, I'll agree that the Glasgow women are pretty fine. But unfortunately for me I'm taken and in fact going with the missus, so I can but stare :P

When I went last time there was a certain bakery that was pretty well staffed. I might have to try and tempt my girlfriend there - obviously because the cup of coffee and pasty I got there last time I was in Glasgow was so nice :(

Where does she work? Anywhere interesting?

Lee's baby sister is a supervisor at Revolution, a night club in Edinburgh.

Glasgow is good for talent, to be honest Bristol was alittle disappointing talent wise when i was down earlier in the year, although i have been assured now that there is a few lovely ladies on this forum who prove Bristol does have some sexy women.

Hope you enjoy Glasgow mate

Canada for 2 weeks, i fly out on the 24th of July to see the missus on her 21st birthday (she's doing a summer placement around 30 miles from Niagra Falls in a massive holiday resort!).Methinks i'll have a good time!

Archived