IGNORED

Pompey Points Deduction?

timothy bird

They've been in administration for over a year. When they finally come out of it surely they've got to be deducted at least 15 points not just the usual 10.I'm sure rotherham bournemouth + luton have had heavy points deductions in the past!

Don't be so harsh, i guess you have something against Portsmouth...

I have got something against them I think they have taken the p.+got away with blue murder for years. First they went to admin leaving small businessmen many who were pompey fans unpaid. They even left organisations like st johns unpaid. Fair enough we all make mistakes but the minute they came out of admin they simply repeated the process. Paying players huge wages not paying bills +going back into admin. Even now they are reportedly paying big wages. All be it on short contracts. No sympathy for them at all

I have got something against them I think they have taken the p.+got away with blue murder for years. First they went to admin leaving small businessmen many who were pompey fans unpaid. They even left organisations like st johns unpaid. Fair enough we all make mistakes but the minute they came out of admin they simply repeated the process. Paying players huge wages not paying bills +going back into admin. Even now they are reportedly paying big wages. All be it on short contracts. No sympathy for them at all

Fair enough, just feel sorry for their fans really.

Pompey are only due a 10points deduction as this is their first time in administration in the football league (first time they were in the prem). The rules are screwed up.

Pretty certain they will now get the deduction next year , bad times ahead

I read somewhere that if they haven't come out of administration by the summer, they won't be allowed to start the season.

What ever happened to Birmingham going into administration? I though they were going to be deducted points. What does annoy me is stoke buying butland to save them financially and also letting them keep the player for the season. Almost like a bank wiping out your debts and then saying 'here's some free money'. It's not right.

They will get a 10 point deduction after they come out of admin this will happen next season,

If they haven't come out of admin by June I think they will be thrown out of the football league

They are out according to the media reports. Now they are talking whether it will be deferred or not as, of course, it should be. as for a further 5 points?... I think, sadly for the fans, they deserve it.

Pot calling kettle here. Just remind me what happened in 1982, not only to many small businesses but 8 players as well?. Put that stone down, there's a good chap.

Id forgive them the first one as I said anybody can make a mistake and as a gashead so helpfukly pointed out something similar happend to us. My gripe is that haveung been put into administration once they simply went out and did exactly the sane again. Even now their reportedly paying big wages.

Pot calling kettle here. Just remind me what happened in 1982, not only to many small businesses but 8 players as well?. Put that stone down, there's a good chap.

Fair point, I'm afraid, even if it does come from a Sag.

Appreciate the point but it still doesn't make it right towng*s. Bear in mind, alot of our support weren't born in '82 let alone attending games so won't remember those dark days.

Didn't Luton get the points deduction added onto them in their next season (the first in the Conference)?

If so, why have Pompey been allowed to take the deduction this season - an utterly meaningless gesture - instead of next.

Unless, I'm misremembering things, this sounds like yet more inconsistency from the FA.

They are out according to the media reports. Now they are talking whether it will be deferred or not as, of course, it should be. as for a further 5 points?... I think, sadly for the fans, they deserve it.

The sale of the club hasn't gone through yet

Archived