IGNORED

Odds 2013-14

ciderup

Fancied putting a few shillings on City to get back up next year so thought I would have a look to see if any odds were available.

League 1 Winner 13/14 - Win Outright
Your stake is doubled for an each-way bet with half going on the selection to win and half on it to place. Read the full explanation here
Each Way: 1/4 for first 3 places

Bristol City 7/1 Preston 14/1 Coventry 14/1 Gillingham 25/1 Notts County 25/1 Crewe 28/1 Carlisle 33/1 Stevenage 50/1 League 1 Promotion 13/14 - Promotion

Bristol City 9/4 Preston 3/1 Coventry 3/1 Gillingham 9/2 Notts County 9/2 Crewe 15/2 Carlisle 8/1 Stevenage 10/1

7/1 to win it and only 9/4 to get back up! WTF? I was expecting longer odds than that TBH. Anyone found anything better as it seems daft to me with all the impending summer changes at City. :o

No way you can look at it until the season is close to beginning where you can compare the squads.

I think Preston under Grayson will be there or there abouts though regardless.

TBh Jordan, I was hoping for longer odds as it's so early. I appreciate this is no guide to next seasons chances, just hoped to get better odds by getting in as early as poss. Bad plan by the look of those odds!

Agree about PNE too, good manager is Grayson.

One thing is for sure, next season will be harder than it has this year in League One.

Doncaster went down with Coventry and Portsmouth who both had financial troubles and were never really tipped to go straight back up.

If we go down with Wolves and Peterborough for example both of those will have good budgets and good teams to play.

Fancied putting a few shillings on City to get back up next year so thought I would have a look to see if any odds were available.

League 1 Winner 13/14 - Win Outright
Your stake is doubled for an each-way bet with half going on the selection to win and half on it to place. Read the full explanation here

Each Way: 1/4 for first 3 places

Bristol City 7/1 Preston 14/1 Coventry 14/1 Gillingham 25/1 Notts County 25/1 Crewe 28/1 Carlisle 33/1 Stevenage 50/1 League 1 Promotion 13/14 - Promotion

Bristol City 9/4 Preston 3/1 Coventry 3/1 Gillingham 9/2 Notts County 9/2 Crewe 15/2 Carlisle 8/1 Stevenage 10/1

7/1 to win it and only 9/4 to get back up! WTF? I was expecting longer odds than that TBH. Anyone found anything better as it seems daft to me with all the impending summer changes at City. :o

Well, that's because we're a big club :noexp:

The odds will change if for nothing else when it becomes clear who is in the league! Notice for instance that none of the teams in the Div 1 play offs are in there - they cannot all go up! Teams like Sheff Utd, Yeovil, Swindon, MK Dons, will all give teams in that league a run for their money.

Actually, just looking at it again, they are starting to make that book based purely on those teams confirmed as league 1 next year - us, Gillingham who are promoted, and those 6 teams in mid table in league 1 who cannot go up or down. An awful lot of teams to add yet! Might be a useful link to follow mind to follow who is confirmed in our league next year.

Archived