IGNORED

Yeovil And Swindon Both In Playoffs!

YGBjammy

So ... with QPR and Reading as good as can I have please...

Wigan down from the Prem.

Hull and Brighton up.

Donny and Yeovil up. (I'm not fussed about West Country bragging rights. They'll only be there a year and I have a soft spot for the Glovers, so I'd rather we didn't play them).

Scunny to pull off a miracle and send Colchester down to L2.

Cheltenham and, oh I don't know - Burton for the craic- to join L2's top two up.

Plymuff and Aldershot out you go.

Now FGR are out of it, I don't care who joins Mansfield in the league.

Neither, dont know which has the bigger heads, or mouths at the moment, the moonrakers or those six fingered Dorset oiks.

Who do you talk to? The last two months has been uninterrupted doom and gloom amongst Swindon fans!

Granted, there was a cocky segment of fans under-Di Canio but they have now either gone back to watching Sky Sports or been amongst the most vocal in their concerns of late.

Who do you talk to? The last two months has been uninterrupted doom and gloom amongst Swindon fans!

Granted, there was a cocky segment of fans under-Di Canio but they have now either gone back to watching Sky Sports or been amongst the most vocal in their concerns of late.

Last month has been great. All I have heard is shit. Couldn't score in a brothel.

Then you go and score a shit load

If Yeovil were to gain promotion, would that make GJ unique in being the only manager to have taken a club from the conference into the championship?

I know he wasn't their manager throughout that time, but I think all their promotions have been under his management.

Well got to plump for yoevile I think, still got a soft spot for GJ. Although ultimately dissapointing on a massive scale the build up and going to the play off final is still an awsume memory. Like to see how he does with the glovers. Couldent have them top of the championship with a month to go surely........could he?? Hehe - bloody hope not!!!! Besides I cant stand cheating Swindon

Swindon, a club like Plymouth who have a real hatred for Bristol City. Couldn't care less about them. Would like to see GJ get Yeovil up, legend!

Swindon hate us. I know a lot of Swindle fans and they are loving our demise this season. If they were to get promoted we'd never hear the end of it.

I have no real feeling towards Yeovil but I'd love to see GJ take them up - I wish the guy nothing but success after he achieved things at City that no other manager in my lifetime has, despite the way it all went wrong towards the end. Having said that, I'd like him to bring his team to Ashton Gate next season. The way his tenure ended was disappointing and he left under a bit of a cloud, so I think it'd be good for him to get the reception he deserves from our supporters. The club has sorely missed the togetherness and spirit he instilled between staff, players and supporters these past few years.

Archived