IGNORED

Yeovil And Swindon Both In Playoffs!

YGBjammy

Its interesting for us City fans down in Somerset

how all of a sudden all these Yeokil fans are appearing from nowhere.

Yesterday at my boys football all I heard was about Yeokil this Yeokil that.

People who have had no interest in them,are all of a sudden clamouring to find out how they could get Wembley tickets "when" they get there.

Laughable,fickle to the extreme,3,500 gates and all of a sudden the bandwagon jumpers are everywhere.

I hope they get beat in the play off semis,then I won't have to hear all this rubbish for another

few years at least.

Also, you may like to know, they hate us.

Its interesting for us City fans down in Somerset

how all of a sudden all these Yeokil fans are appearing from nowhere.

Yesterday at my boys football all I heard was about Yeokil this Yeokil that.

People who have had no interest in them,are all of a sudden clamouring to find out how they could get Wembley tickets "when" they get there.

Laughable,fickle to the extreme,3,500 gates and all of a sudden the bandwagon jumpers are everywhere.

I hope they get beat in the play off semis,then I won't have to hear all this rubbish for another

few years at least.

Also, you may like to know, they hate us.

It's the same in Wiltshire with Swindon fans, since Di Canio took over they all came out the woodwork. When Wilson was in charge, they got to the play off final and there was 100's of Man United fans from Wiltshire that were just going to Wembley to "support" Swindon, they soon showed their true colours when they got relegated a season later. Then they came back under Di Canio.

For me they are up there with the Gas in terms of hate, they really would love to see City go out of business, too!

Exactly the same over here, don't see any Yeovil fans around though.

It's the same in Wiltshire with Swindon fans, since Di Canio took over they all came out the woodwork. When Wilson was in charge, they got to the play off final and there was 100's of Man United fans from Wiltshire that were just going to Wembley to "support" Swindon, they soon showed their true colours when they got relegated a season later. Then they came back under Di Canio.

For me they are up there with the Gas in terms of hate, they really would love to see City go out of business, too!

Exactly the same over here, don't see any Yeovil fans around though.

Good to see my experience of Swindon 'fans' is the same as yours, then. So many bandwagon jumpers in Wiltshire. I've never known a team to have so many fans who's second team is Man United.

'Sing when you're winning' is the phrase that comes to mind when I think of STFC - they've always been the same.

Don't know any Yeovil fans to comment on them really.

Good to see my experience of Swindon 'fans' is the same as yours, then. So many bandwagon jumpers in Wiltshire. I've never known a team to have so many fans who's second team is Man United.

'Sing when you're winning' is the phrase that comes to mind when I think of STFC - they've always been the same.

Or I mean, second team is Swindle. First team Man Yoo.

Yeah, it's awful in Wiltshire the support for any Football team!

The worst is when at school they'd ask who you support, they'd expect Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. But when I said City they laughed as if it was a joke, such crap support for local teams in the county it's a joke. It's funny that Swindon don't even own their ground and that the rent is paid to Wiltshire County Council, such a vile club and horrible little fans.

Hi RichAs you know ,your lot don't bother me one way or another. Basicly, anyone but Yeovile!If your lads don't make it will you still sit in the Dolman with Katy for THAT game ?

Like every other time in this scenario... I'll be with the Swindon fans and Katie will probably be in the Dolman or Atyeo!

Sheffield Utd. Want Yeovil, Swindon AND Brentford to stay down for some shorter road trips and decent games.

But Sheffield United is a big club, noisy support, great food place just opposite the ground and sure to be a decent gate at Ashton and Brammal Lane with big away followings both times.

I've had the misfortune to know several swindin fans +I've never known one who dosnt hate us with a passion! They absolutely detest us. And they really do this think their a huge club! They can't comprehend that we view them as on a par with exeter + cheltenham as far as rivalrys go!

Barnsley & Peterborough down sheff utd up. the less big time clubs we have in our division the less everything will focus around them.

Meaning we will be one of the few teams that all opposition get "up" for.

The more perceived big teams down there, the better if you ask me!

I've had the misfortune to know several swindin fans +I've never known one who dosnt hate us with a passion! They absolutely detest us. And they really do this think their a huge club! They can't comprehend that we view them as on a par with exeter + cheltenham as far as rivalrys go!

:laugh:.! That’s Rubbish… I’m a Swindon fan second to City, and so are the majority of my friends and family….they don’t hate City at all….well perhaps the Brain Dead ones do but there’s an element of those in every club.. As far as they are concerned City don’t exist and couldn’t give a flying fig…They just support the Town and worry about how they are performing. Swindon’s Big rivals are Oxford United…and they really couldn’t give a toss about City or whether they are relegated or not.

Of the four looking likely for the playoffs Brentford are the strongest team and I would fancy them in the play-off final. However if Swindon play as well as they can do (and we all know how well that is don’t we ?) they could easily do it.

Well dave I live in stroud so bristol and swindon are about a equal distance from here so perhaps that affects the attitude of swindon fans round here. Trust me they have a obsessive hatred of us! Mind you the ones iv met who are actually from swindon ain't to friendly either!

I work in swindon, and they are very much the same tim. Obviously they hate Oxford far and away more than us. Be the really do not like us.

I was surprised, as I never deemed them as rivals before I started work there. Oh how that opinion has changed.

Archived