IGNORED

Posh And Barnsley For Me

leadman

hope posh come down with us, it went down hill for us after they hacked us to death at there place.

barnsley or huddersfield, either or, we can drag hudders back in next week.

wolves can stay up, they will take a promo spot for sure next season.

I agree totally. We do not want Wolves or Blackburn to go down.

I am not arrogant enough to think we have a god given right to go straight back up (unlike some gas heads when they got releagted and look what happened there) but it will be an easier league without either of those two.

Talking of the gas, has the John Ward honeymoon period ended?

[edit] - Just read the acrington stanley thread........

I am not arrogant enough to think we have a god given right to go straight back up (unlike some gas heads when they got releagted and look what happened there) but it will be an easier league without either of those two.

Whilst i agree, Peterborough are always there or there abouts in league 1! they're the ultimate Yo-yo team for sure!

Whilst i agree, Peterborough are always there or there abouts in league 1! they're the ultimate Yo-yo team for sure!

If they stay up, they make club history. P'boro' have never spent more than 2 years in the 2nd tier of football.

Blackburn for me. They will implode. Parachute payments have a year to go. Support will drop away, turnover to wages will start to hit them.

Barnsley or Huddersfield after that.

Wolves will have a pretty god following and are financially sound, they would be the last team I would want to see drop.

I have an inkling that if Blackburn did go down they'd go into a tailspin. Chicken men might fly the coop and they'd be stuck with a wage bill even more eye-watering than ours.

I have an inkling that if Blackburn did go down they'd go into a tailspin. Chicken men might fly the coop and they'd be stuck with a wage bill even more eye-watering than ours.

Exactly this , some of their players , must be on some ridiculous money. And there are a lot of them as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/blackburn-rovers

Blackburn for me. They will implode. Parachute payments have a year to go. Support will drop away, turnover to wages will start to hit them.

Barnsley or Huddersfield after that.

Wolves will have a pretty god following and are financially sound, they would be the last team I would want to see drop.

I agree.

They have the best striker in this division, who would definitely want to leave if they went down.

Even with Rhodes in the team, and the massive parachute payments, the imbeciles running that club have still seen their club struggle right to the end of the season.

Looking at the fixtures:

Wolves - Burnley H Bright A

Blackburn - Palace H Wat A Millwall A

Barnsley - Hull H Hudds A

Hudds - Barns H City A

P'boro - Weds H Palace A

B'burn Wolves and P'boro look likely to all finish on 54pts and 3 goals separate their current GD

B'burn are 2 pts clear of the drop zone with an extra game and the best GD (just), but I think they will draw with Palace and lose the 2 aways but that might be enough.

Most likely Barnsley and Wolves to join us IMO

As a preference Posh & Barnsley, just on the irrational basis of I have bad memories of P'boro for personal reasons, and their chairman is an arrogant c0ck. As for Barnsley, well, they have a small fanbase and they're a small club (oh lordy, that could be us :laugh:!).

hope posh come down with us, it went down hill for us after they hacked us to death at there place.

barnsley or huddersfield, either or, we can drag hudders back in next week.

wolves can stay up, they will take a promo spot for sure next season.

That is vey true - I was there and they were a disgrace that night!

To be honest I hope its Peterborough and Barnsley or Huddersfield -if Wolves or Blakburn go down we won't hear about anyone else in our league from the media and any sky games shown will be theirs. They will have the financial clout and pulling power in player recruitment to make a quick return, which will make it harder for us.

Archived