IGNORED

"new Faces"...

Son of Fred

whome,my dear cityites,would you like to see replace some of the current shower for next season?...considering the new financial constraints i think we could do far worse than look at JJ O Toole,he of recent Gas fame-to be released by Colchester at seasons end,we have had less honest and workmanlike here in recent times.believe he will attract a fair bit of interest at this level and would be worth talking to.

whome,my dear cityites,would you like to see replace some of the current shower for next season?...considering the new financial constraints i think we could do far worse than look at JJ O Toole,he of recent Gas fame-to be released by Colchester at seasons end,we have had less honest and workmanlike here in recent times.believe he will attract a fair bit of interest at this level and would be worth talking to.

Thought he was a National Hunt trainer !

M'Voto sounds good, would also like to see Boom back plus Matt Smith from Oldham, although he is Championship bound allegedly.

Matt smith is cack. Just performed in a couple of live games. Apart from that he is a big oaf. Not a player we should be even thinking about. He wouldn't fit in anyway, he has something between his ears.

Doubt it is still on the cards but would love to see McFazdean arrive in BS3. Just what we need IMHO, hard as nails, first ball winner and a leader. If we are going to build a side with alot of youngsters, we will need a Shaun Taylor type player and this fella is as near to ST as I think we could get.

I like the look of Luke Freeman at Stevenage as welll.

Doubt it is still on the cards but would love to see McFazdean arrive in BS3. Just what we need IMHO, hard as nails, first ball winner and a leader. If we are going to build a side with alot of youngsters, we will need a Shaun Taylor type player and this fella is as near to ST as I think we could get.

I like the look of Luke Freeman at Stevenage as welll.

with you100% on McFazdean..would be the end of a long wait for the type of c/b we need..

Matt smith is cack. Just performed in a couple of live games. Apart from that he is a big oaf. Not a player we should be even thinking about. He wouldn't fit in anyway, he has something between his ears.

Get the ball in the box & he'll get you goals. I agree with you about your final point though !

Was at Bradford v Burton yesterday and the Bradford captain Gary Jones completely ran the show from midfield. Simple passes, got stuck in, took free kicks and also created going forwards. He's 35/36 now so prob too old for us, but its that type of player we need.

Should also add what a difference it made being at a club that has a feel good factor about the place - reminded me of the city of old. Lets hope we get that back next season.

For a centre back I cant see nugent getting much of a look in at Cardiff next season in the prem. Worth a season long loan maybe

good shout. Already scored a league goal for us as well. What ever happened to that dekel keinan we had from them? Perhaps hes available and could do a job in league one.

Please everyone stop mentioning o'toole though. Its usually unwise to judge a player from their performances between january n may when they move clubs. Look at papiss cisse and jelavic this season for two high profile examples of this.

Matt Smith has been brilliant in Oldham's last 10 games. He seems to have finally learnt how to play the game. He will go a team near bottom of Championship or top of League one as out of contract.

M'voto has been decent but is a bit cumbersome

The player. MUST get is Korey Smith. An young central midfielder on loan at Oldham from Norwich. Forward thinking, quick, good passer. Don't think Norwich want him.

Archived