IGNORED

"new Faces"...

Son of Fred

Mc Fadzean hasnt played since November. This mystery virus is still affecting him last time I checked..http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Steve-Coppell-Kyle-McFadzean-s-virus-gone/story-18334614-detail/story.html#axzz2R6spu4Ks

Let me see if we are to buy in (money no object styley. It's fantasy footie after all) and I'd really want where possible to fill the squad with youth

If we need a winger, Judge from Notts County

If need a utility/defender. Moshni who is having issues with Southend

if a striker is required Wells at Bradford

Luke Murphy- Crewe in midfield?

Others include:-

Loft at Port Vale

Sam Hird from Chesterfield, worked with SOD before iirc

Stephen Darby if we need a right back

Murphy will demand quite a large fee. He's valued higher than Ashley Westwood who cost Villa 2M.

Judge is out of contract this summer so it's possible we could go in for him. Mvoto could be good and pairing with mcfadzean would make for a solid cb partnership. There are plenty of quality youth out there to snap up and In a way, it's good we've come down as we wouldn't pay attention to them in te championship

Judge is out of contract this summer so it's possible we could go in for him. Mvoto could be good and pairing with mcfadzean would make for a solid cb partnership. There are plenty of quality youth out there to snap up and In a way, it's good we've come down as we wouldn't pay attention to them in te championship

Excellent news, Judge has been quality in that division for a while now, surprised someone like Derby/Burnley haven't picked him up yet! although the fact that hes out of contract might work against us, as I'm sure Championship club will be looking at him on a free, be surprised if they aren't but would definitely be worth showing our interest!

good shout. Already scored a league goal for us as well. What ever happened to that dekel keinan we had from them? Perhaps hes available and could do a job in league one.

Please everyone stop mentioning o'toole though. Its usually unwise to judge a player from their performances between january n may when they move clubs. Look at papiss cisse and jelavic this season for two high profile examples of this.

good shout. Already scored a league goal for us as well. What ever happened to that dekel keinan we had from them? Perhaps hes available and could do a job in league one.

Please everyone stop mentioning o'toole though. Its usually unwise to judge a player from their performances between january n may when they move clubs. Look at papiss cisse and jelavic this season for two high profile examples of this.

....you do have a valid point about 'seasonal' form.does seem to be the right type tho....

Excellent news, Judge has been quality in that division for a while now, surprised someone like Derby/Burnley haven't picked him up yet! although the fact that hes out of contract might work against us, as I'm sure Championship club will be looking at him on a free, be surprised if they aren't but would definitely be worth showing our interest!

Would be an excellent replacement for Albert, And that would allow burns to play up top, Very good goalscoring winger, Anderson RM Judge LM, Stead and Burns upfront, Just need a CM who can pass, A CD who can kick the **** out of the opposition and a CD who can play football and Defend as well, But I'll expect to see a new Striker, RB and Backup CB to Fontaine and James Wilson :(

All good and well saying we need new faces , which of course we do but Lets not rush and forget our youngsters a chance.

How about any the x amount of players we have brought in for our 21 development team ?

Also remembering to bring in we will have to get rid of the high earners due to the wage of our turn over ratio for the league one rules. Yes a few will go easily but players like Fonts/Kilkenny who I've heard are on high wages won't be so easy.

I'm sure we will get a new keeper though

All good and well saying we need new faces , which of course we do but Lets not rush and forget our youngsters a chance.

How about any the x amount of players we have brought in for our 21 development team ?

Also remembering to bring in we will have to get rid of the high earners due to the wage of our turn over ratio for the league one rules. Yes a few will go easily but players like Fonts/Kilkenny who I've heard are on high wages won't be so easy.

I'm sure we will get a new keeper though

of course,would also want to see the best of the young guns given their oppertunity/continue their footballing education,will need to mix em with experienced campaigners/solid spine.agree will be tricky to move on certain players due to wages which may hinder the AG bean counter!

Just remembered didn't SOD allude to the fact that he had an eye on the Irish leagues? could well see a few fresh faces from there.

Loads of hidden gems in the Irish leagues.

Although i dont think we need him Barry McNamee will be on board come the start of the season i reckon. Also dont be surprised to see us go for Stephen McLaughlin at Forest on loan.

I'd like to see us nick players from the premier league academy exit trials (if they still exist) and also try and pilfer some of the best from league one, while promoting only the best from our acadamy (I don't think Reid or Ajala will cut it) Bryan and Burns however I think will be good enough. On another note, as much as I don't like it, would like to see us paying up some contracts to get some of the negativity out of the dressing room, but only where we cant move people on obviously.

I'd like to see us nick players from the premier league academy exit trials (if they still exist) and also try and pilfer some of the best from league one, while promoting only the best from our acadamy (I don't think Reid or Ajala will cut it) Bryan and Burns however I think will be good enough. On another note, as much as I don't like it, would like to see us paying up some contracts to get some of the negativity out of the dressing room, but only where we cant move people on obviously.

Agreed.

Someone told me a while back we stopped attending the Prem exit trials?!?!?!

I also think only Burns and Bryan will make it out of the 4 youngsters mentioned. Next season is make or break for Bobby & Ajala at 20 & 21.

Mc Fadzean hasnt played since November. This mystery virus is still affecting him last time I checked..http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Steve-Coppell-Kyle-McFadzean-s-virus-gone/story-18334614-detail/story.html#axzz2R6spu4Ks

Let me see if we are to buy in (money no object styley. It's fantasy footie after all) and I'd really want where possible to fill the squad with youth

If we need a winger, Judge from Notts County

If need a utility/defender. Moshni who is having issues with Southend

if a striker is required Wells at Bradford

Luke Murphy- Crewe in midfield?

Others include:-

Loft at Port Vale

Sam Hird from Chesterfield, worked with SOD before iirc

Stephen Darby if we need a right back

Wells is a good shout from Bradford!!

Archived