IGNORED

Ian Holloway - To Those That Love To Hate; He's Not All Bad Is He

havanatopia

How has their chance evaporated they are nailed on for the play offs.

Had Palace kept Dougie Freedman, it might have been them rather than Cardiff at the top. Holloway has come along and ****** it all up. Freedman has dragged Bolton into the play offs. There is no way on earth, holloway could have done the same at Bolton.

He 'cares about our plight' in the same way any City hating gashead cares about it - he'll be laughing his hollow, skeletal head off!!

Spot on imo.

Im sorry OP but I think it's naive to believe that any Gashead wishes the best for Bristol City.

They talk the talk of course, like before the Hull Play Off final when they were all saying that it would be good for Bristol to have a team in the Prem (just in case we did it) but the reality is that Dean Windass will be just as much a permanent fixture in Ollys 'wankbank' as he is for those scruffy looking Gypsies on that Tote End Reunion video.

Bloke is a dick. He can spout all the clap trap he likes. Having been on the end of a foul mouth rant I will keep my own opinion of him. And that won't be changing.

Bloke is a gobshite, who should know how to behave better around kids.

Bit like you do to all the youngsters reading this forum you mean....thats a tad hypocritical

The bloke is a top Football manager who cares passionately about every team hes played for and managed..

Cant ask for more than that.

Edited by notsobigfatdave

Bit like you do to all the youngsters reading this forum you mean....thats a tad hypocritical

The bloke is a top Football manager who cares passionately about every team hes played for and managed..

Apart from I don't make them read it. You have no choice when some one comes up to you and rants in your face.

So apart from that, yeah completely identical Dave

Apart from I don't make them read it. You have no choice when some one comes up to you and rants in your face.

So apart from that, yeah completely identical Dave.

I would add, ranting at someone who still hasn't learnt to fully write, let alone learned how to get on the internet, find a forum, sign up and post, is a tad different... Dave. May give you a inkling of what I meant.

The blokes a tosser. He tried to make it sound as though Palace were huge underdogs. Brighton for all their good football have been in the Championship for two years whilst Palace have been either there or the Prem for years and years! Their team also has possibly the best player in the league who has been signed for 10 million pounds, honestly he's just a turd with shite for brains.

The blokes a tosser. He tried to make it sound as though Palace were huge underdogs. Brighton for all their good football have been in the Championship for two years whilst Palace have been either there or the Prem for years and years! Their team also has possibly the best player in the league who has been signed for 10 million pounds, honestly he's just a turd with shite for brains.

I call that good psychological management. He does it a lot as do other successful managers. You also fail to appreciate they went virtually bust, some would say they went all the way, after their last prem adventure. So many of you lot get hung up on his teasing; you need to grow up a bit in my opinion and take some of the stupid vitriol out of the conversation. Life is too short for all that nonsense. Try a bit of love and understanding, as I have said before, you might actually like it.

Edited by havanatopia

I call that good psychological management. He does it a lot as do other successful managers. You also fail to appreciate they went virtually bust, some would say they went all the way, after their last prem adventure. So many of you lot get hung up on his teasing; you need to grow up a bit in my opinion and take some of the stupid vitriol out of the conversation. Life is too short for all that nonsense. Try a bit of love and understanding, as I have said before, you might actually like it.

The blokes a tosser, i'll have my opinion, you have yours. (And i've met him, unfortunately.)

Edited by TinnionForEngland

• Admin

Amazed your Mods allowed tbh.

I'm amazed you're still here, haven't you got bigger fish to fry ( or sheep to molest ) there wasn't any inference that Hollowhead was a peadophile, as much as I agree he is a gas ****, I wouldn't not delete an accusation of kiddy fiddling against anyone.

Love how people bite on a clear wind up ...in essence most fans are jealous wen Holloway has success (as hes a gashead) n revel in it wen he fails (as he's a Gashead). Standard football fan behaviour, I certainly aint gna 'love' the guy but hes done a great job at palace so I say fair play n not much else !

Edited by The Humble Realist