IGNORED

Ian Holloway - To Those That Love To Hate; He's Not All Bad Is He

havanatopia

I'm on my phone and was intending to report it but the icons aren't very obvious. Believe me, I don't like comparing anyone to a paedophile.

I don't mean to piss on your moral bonfire of righteousness but nobody actually called Holloway a paedophile...you were the one who brought up Gary Glitter's sexual preferences. Whatever 'Tinnion for England' meant, all he actually said was that they both dance like tits and he doesn't like either of them.

I didn't say he had called Holloway a paedophile. Can't you read?

So why did you try and report him.... that would be my question. You tried to report him for calling gary glitter and skeletor a *****?

I said that he COMPARED Holloway to Glitter, which he did. If I compared you to Ian Huntley, Adolf Hitler or Gary Glitter I suspect you would find the inference objectionable. I would. Banter is banter but that is sick.

You come on here to wind people up and you just can't take anything back.

So my question is, why do you bother posting?

Not from me, my lover. I disassociate myself from that rubbish. Would you like to make clear that that you don't see Glitter and Holloway in the same light?

Why should I, oh moral crusader, when I didn't make the initial comparison? Why not set up a poll or something?

Let us get back on track - Holloway is as anti-City as they come, so I wish him nothing but failure.

He pretends he's stupid sometimes and sometimes he actually is stupid but a lot of what he says is very calculated to promote the career of Ian Holloway eg. him sniffing around City when England had the bid for the World Cup and it looked like we might get Ashton Vale as a World Cup venue.

Nice little earner for him being on Telly commentating and preparing the path for a career in TV Football Punditry.

I admire the way he inspires quite ordainary players to play above that level for him

but

The comments made over the years - and it's not hard to find them - show that he hates City as only a Gashead can.

Therefore I return the complement

Edited by southvillekiddy

Just to clarify, he didn't compare me to Glitter. If he had there'd be a screenshot winging its way to the Avon Constabulary by now.

I'd like to see the email.

Dear A&S Constabulary,

I am an anonymous cardiff city fan posting on a Bristol City forum with the pseudonym of Robin Friday's ghost. Somebody has just compared me to Gary Glitter. Please arrest the culprit or at least ask them not to do it again.

Yours sincerely,

RFG

x

Thanks, that's just some of my arms, though shouldn't you be celebrating your play off semi win, preparing for your final, than being an arse and embarrassment, see yaaaaaaaa

How many arms have you got ??

Oh , and RFG is a Cardiff fan !

Cab.you come on here all the time winding people up I find your continuous gibes and shirt stirring offensive. You have got no right to act all offended when somebody says something you don't like! Typical cardiff hypocrisy! In short. No one wants you on this forum. So do one! I can't believe that you went banned ages ago anyway!

I said that he COMPARED Holloway to Glitter, which he did. If I compared you to Ian Huntley, Adolf Hitler or Gary Glitter I suspect you would find the inference objectionable. I would. Banter is banter but that is sick.

I expect if you compared most people to Huntley, Hitler or Glitter they'd come out of it looking pretty good to be honest.

They talk the talk of course, like before the Hull Play Off final when they were all saying that it would be good for Bristol to have a team in the Prem (just in case we did it) but the reality is that Dean Windass will be just as much a permanent fixture in Ollys 'wankbank' as he is for those scruffy looking Gypsies on that Tote End Reunion video.

I don't know a single gashead who wanted city to beat hull in the play offs. I went to a city fans house to watch the game with my gas top on in bs3..

Tip top day....

Back on topic, I have had the 'pleasure / misfortune' of meeting Skeletor a couple of times in a local hostelry (he still has family down the road). The first time I met him, I was thinking I had the bloke wrong. He was the centre of attention and playing up as the local 'celebrity' and was actually quite aimiable. The second time I met him, i was wearing a t-shirt with BCFC written on the chest in small writing, rest assured I saw a very different side to the bloke!

He's a class 'A' ****t TBH.

Come on the 'Orns.

I don't know a single gashead who wanted city to beat hull in the play offs. I went to a city fans house to watch the game with my gas top on in bs3..

Tip top day....

I think you have missed my point Pepsi.

Before the Play Off Final I seem to remember Holloway saying something along he lines of "it would be good for football in Bristol if City got promoted". I heard the same thing from other Gasheads. Of course it was a load of bollox, no Gashead would ever think its a good thing for City to promoted and City fans are the same regarding Rovers.

I had more respect for Rovers fans who cut the bullsh1t and said from the outset they were desperate for Hull to win.

People think Holloway has mellowed in his dislike for City because of what he says on the TV and his comedy jester antics at the Gate. I'm saying that I don't buy it.

He's a sad gas head b*****d, he was born one, he'll die one. I dislike the way Watford have "cheated" with the loans they've brought in but I will be cheering them on in the playoff final because I don't want to see Hollowhead anymore than I have to.