IGNORED

Tickets Now Available Online For The Ee Vs 'uddersfield...

chalky

Just checked online since DL's post in the "message to EE'rs" thread where he was looking into the situation and there is what appears to be about 30 tickets on sale in there now...

Great news! Let's hope we easily sell these to back up the fuss we have made.

Does beg the question however, why could this not have been done vs Sheff Wed??

Despite DL's efforts, which are well appreciated, I think the AG management still doesn't 'get' the EE. I may be wrong, but they seem to be seen as unruly yobs rather than the heart of the club.

They may not be all unruly yobs, but I'm sure many would contest that they are the heart of the club too.

Take time out my friend, get yer arse down to B & Q and invest in the latest piece of technology to sweep the western world...a mirror

The mask advocating a mirror? Comedy...

As for 'latest piece of technology' - what century are you dwelling in?

My least favourite section of the ground - nothing more nothing less.

Unruly yobs - who arrogantly think they are the heart of the club.

Guess that includes me then?

Bar a handful of occasions, involving spotty teenagers who'd run a mile if they actually had to have a fight, i've seen no trouble in the EE in the 4 seasons i've been in there now. Yes the view is a bit shite (depending where you are) and the facilities are shite, but for atmosphere, I can't imagine being anywhere else.

I'd argue i've seen more yob like behaviour in the Dolman than in the EE.....

Not even close to a funny way to describe fans in wheelchairs and kids of primary school age who use the stand.

Oh look - it's the 'manoeuvre the content of the subject to suit an agenda' approach as witnessed regularly in the boozer.

Never liked the stand.

Oh look - it's the 'manoeuvre the content of the subject to suit an agenda' approach as witnessed regularly in the boozer.

Never liked the stand.

still not funny my kid is kind soft even works hard and I'm proud of him. Hard see how he fits being a yob. Still you have to have sex to have kids . Good day to you.

Guess that includes me then?

Bar a handful of occasions, involving spotty teenagers who'd run a mile if they actually had

to have a fight, i've seen no trouble in the EE in the 4 seasons i've been in there now. Yes the

view is a bit shite (depending where you are)

and the facilities are shite, but for atmosphere, I

can't imagine being anywhere else.

I'd argue i've seen more yob like behaviour in

the Dolman than in the EE.....

Your experience is different to mine. I have witnessed disgusting behaviour in the EE over the years - hence my viewpoint. All of us have our personal experience of the club we follow and I believe it is to the clubs detriment when a particular segment of fanbase arrogantly assume they are the elite. This explains why so many fans do not / and have not for years, join in.

Even I can spot your not too bright spelling mistake. maybe you would like to share your view why kids and people in wheelchairs are yobs??

As I respond to your 'not so bright' response, with your warped agenda - what spelling mistake may that be?

Are you stating that the EE has no yob element / history?

Your fire?

You're being annoying on a forum, hardly a cutting edge thought provoking compaign. I'd

hate to see the result of you being "reasonably

interested". A polite letter?

But then you aren't real. You're a sad WUM no

doubt furiously masturbaiting about this

bite.

Compaign (sic)? Er no - think you will find it's an opinion. But then we aren't allowed opinions as it angers the OTIB thought police.

As for the last point of your post... ...I will leave you to your fantasy...

What academic insight you display on infered subject matter. Your ignorance is my fire...

Dolt.

Why do you feel the need to portray yourself as the smartest person in a thread, this is not an academic forum for people to put forth their theses. This is a football forum for people to have a chat about their club. As for your opinion on this, you clearly have your own "warped agenda" on this subject or else you would not be so against one area of the ground. Go and have a cup of tea and a hobnob and relax for a minute eh?

Oh and there's two r's in inferred.

Apologies for the typing error.

More pertinently - I never realised you set the criteria for what / how posters should post.

Another example of the bullying culture that exists on here.

As for the academic accusation - I am not responsible for inferiority complexes...

More pertinently - I never realised you set the criteria for what / how posters should post.

As for the academic accusation - I am not responsible for inferiority complexes...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get a life!!!!!!!!!!

As I respond to your 'not so bright' response, with your warped agenda - what spelling mistake may that be?

Are you stating that the EE has no yob element / history?

Your spelling mistake has been noted. All football grounds have history of some sort a point unanswered on here about other stands. For every time I have seen fans out of order there will be far more times were they have been the opposite and this season I saw fans trawling h block looking and finding a women's lost purse and the hunt went far beyond a quick look around. I have also seen the respect given to those in wheelchairs and young kids. Again regarding kids and those in wheelchairs you didn't answer a question about them being yobs.

Someone who sets themselves on a pedestal, as better than others should then be judged higher than others, to speak the way you do would suggest you think you are better. I do not understand it as the majority of your posts make little to no sense and is nothing more than vitriolic tripe. But of course I'm just bullying you.

Archived