IGNORED

Tickets Now Available Online For The Ee Vs 'uddersfield...

chalky

Your spelling mistake has been noted. All football grounds have history of some sort a point unanswered on here about other stands. For every time I have seen fans out of order

there will be far more times were they have been the opposite and this

season I saw fans trawling h block looking and

finding a women's lost purse and the hunt went

far beyond a quick look around. I have also

seen the respect given to those in wheelchairs

and young kids. Again regarding kids and those

in wheelchairs you didn't answer a question

about them being yobs.

If you look at my comment, you will find there is no mention of children or fans in wheelchairs.

As I have stated - you are manoeuvring this into the discussion to suit your agenda. I suggest you take this approach back to the pub / boozer where it passes for debate.

However, deflective response from you over the EE thug / yob element / legacy.

Someone who sets themselves on a pedestal, as better than others should then be judged higher than others, to speak the way you do would suggest you think you are better. I do not

understand it as the majority of your posts make

little to no sense and is nothing more than

vitriolic tripe. But of course I'm just bullying

you.

I do not and have never thought of myself as better than anyone. You are the one imposing the inferiority syndrome on yourself.

As for not seeing sense in my posts - that's opinions for you...

If you look at my comment, you will find there is no mention of children or fans in wheelchairs.

As I have stated - you are manoeuvring this into the discussion to suit your agenda. I suggest you take this approach back to the pub / boozer where it passes for debate.

However, deflective response from you over the EE thug / yob element / legacy.

So who are these unruly EE yobs who arrogantly think they are the centre of the club? The children and their parents? Oaps? Women? The fans in wheelchairs? All are in that stand and some might even be my family so it actually would be part of my replies.

So who are these unruly EE yobs who arrogantly think they are the centre of the club? The children and their parents? Oaps? Women? The fans in wheelchairs? All are in that stand and

some might even be my family so it actually

would be part of my replies.

We are not discussing those fans. Avoid the sideswerving and address the yob / thug element.

We are not discussing those fans. Avoid the sideswerving and address the yob / thug element.

If you call an entire stand an unruly mob thinking they are the centre of the club you will get a reply that doesn't fit your agenda. If the stand was anything like you seem to think it is I wouldn't take my kid in it. no swerving I would not allow my son around a place I thought was dangerous.the tickets have come a bit late for some of my family without season tickets as we have made other arrangements instead. Other stands don't suit us as we enjoy the atmosphere in the EE and all the good bits you ignore fella.

Ffs havnt we got more important things to worry about than a dislike of certain stands!! I love the east end. +much prefer it to other pats of the ground! That's my choice! It dosnt give me the need to or a reasor slagging off people who choose to sit in the other parts of the ground. Were all city fans. +we need to stick together. Not descend into patheticaly insult fellow city fans because we prefer different parts of the ground!

Redeye is entertaining I'll give him that

I think the bloke is trying to be offensive. I sometimes take my young son with me and I've been told I have a warped agenda. Struggle to get that joke or get offended. I can see how his rubbish could do a bit of harm certainly naused this thread up.

I think the bloke is trying to be offensive. I sometimes take my young son with me and I've been told I have a warped agenda. Struggle to get that joke or get offended. I can see how his rubbish could do a bit of harm certainly naused this thread up.

Naused the forum up. You just have to ignore the guy, he has a wummers agenda

He's the only poster I've formally Ignored, and I would recommend others to do the same. To be fair, I don't think he is a WUM. He believes what he is saying but has what my wife, in her professional capacity, would call "issues". Incapable of rational debate - best Ignored.

I did say thread not forum mate I wasn't aware of him before as most topics I don't read. I had to look up what a WUM was as I really didn't know and now I do its a bit spooky given the topic was about tickets and in my case young family.

He's the only poster I've formally Ignored, and I would recommend others to do the same. To be fair, I don't think he is a WUM. He believes what he is saying but has what my wife, in her professional capacity, would call "issues". Incapable of rational debate - best Ignored.

Same here. Anyway , Huddersfield have sold over 1200 tickets so far for Saturday and hope to sell the full allocation of 2150.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/huddersfield-town-fc/huddersfield-town-news/2013/04/23/86081-33223940/

Really hope we can have a bit of a carnival atmosphere in the sun. A good Town crowd should help with this.

Although I have no interest in singing any songs about the current playing squad. They can suck my balls.

Lets sing about real legends of the club, songs about cider and city and have a party in the EE.

I would hazard a guess that Mr Redeye has enjoyed life on here before, but under a different pseudonym. Mightily strange that Mr Redeye is allowed to derail topics and defame posters with seemingless impunity...

Indeed. It's tiresome.

Sure the ignore is there, but people that ONLY post to wind up others should take an enforced holiday.

He's the only poster I've formally Ignored, and I would recommend others to do the same. To be fair, I don't think he is a WUM. He believes what he is saying but has what my wife, in her

professional capacity, would call "issues".

Incapable of rational debate - best

Ignored.

"Issues"? I would question your wife's professionalism as well as her professional capacity and discernment if she is operating with terminology you cite.

Im no psychiatrist but Redeye has explained in previous posts why he has such "passionate" views and although I dont agree with "how" he posts I no longer debate with him.

I kind of pity him now and believe he has an almost "fanatical" opinion and should seek help if he is genuine.

If he is a WUM I pity him even more :crying:

Archived