IGNORED

Bayern Munich

Brizzle Jordan

An over reliance on an unfit Messi doesn't help, but Bayern's all round game was far superior.

i had to blink twice, I could have sworn that was Skuse in Schweinsteiger's shirt, the amount of times he made a forward pass AND got forward himself!

first game back from hamstring injury and was probably sprinted a bit.

back to Bayern they're class!!!!

on the pitch, yes, off the pitch, no

see uli hoeneß and his tax evasion thing going on right now, and the "accidental" leaking of the götze transfer to disrupt BVBs preparation for tonights game and distract from the media surrounding hoeneß

on the pitch, yes, off the pitch, no

see uli hoeneß and his tax evasion thing going on right now, and the "accidental" leaking of the götze transfer to disrupt BVBs preparation for tonights game and distract from the media surrounding hoeneß

Agreed that the timing of it wasn't very professional but then again wouldn't they rather play Dortmund than Real Madrid in the final?

I think so personally.

Agreed that the timing of it wasn't very professional but then again wouldn't they rather play Dortmund than Real Madrid in the final?

I think so personally.

i'm sure they would, they'd crush dortmund without much difficulty, but their off-pitch arrogance and conduct does annoy me quite a lot

BM one of the best team in the world Imo. They put the best football in their team learning from other teams. Like the chinese people. Everybody in Germany hates them, not in Bayern offcauce. That give them strength all Germany against Bayern. Think they go all away. 18-2 in the 4 latest games, shows that they know where the goal is. Great performance yesterday, like hungry wolwes. Even Robben, a big ego, worked very hard. Would not be surprised if Dortmund beat Real tonight, german football is strong at the moment and the economi is ok. Cheap tickets and large crowds. Sell out every game Borussia Dortmund plays in the Bundesliga, 80 000.

Archived