IGNORED

Dortmund V Madrid

OldlandReddies

They will lose 2-1 then win 3-1 at home, hammering Munich 3-0 in the final.

In the post match press conference, the special one will announce that he is moving back to Chelsea, and is excited to be bringing Ronaldo with him. This sets in motion a decade of back to back champions league wins, untill this run is stopped by a surprise defeat to Bristol City.

Talking shit again BCR ;)

How much is that Lewandowski going to cost in the summer ??

overrated? Are you for real?

Barcelona have won 3 out of the last 5 champions leagues.

What a goal by Lewandowski.

Barcelona? Oh you mean Messi FC?

Seriously though, whenever I have seen Spanish football live on Sky, I turn it over within 5 minutes. There's no passion, no tempo, no excitement and they play the ball at a real slow pace. If you gave me a choice on who to watch out of Madrid or Bayern I would choose Bayern every time. They play football at a real pace!

Unfortunately it's still proving to be far superior than English football though.......

Absolutely. I cannot stand the PL, it's the same crap every year except with more money, such a shame. I admire the Germans

Barcelona? Oh you mean Messi FC?

Seriously though, whenever I have seen Spanish football live on Sky, I turn it over within 5 minutes. There's no passion, no tempo, no excitement and they play the ball at a real slow pace. If you gave me a choice on who to watch out of Madrid or Bayern I would choose Bayern every time. They play football at a real pace!

So what if they rely on Messi? He still plays for that team and is registered to that team so that team has dominated europe.

Spanish football is still at the top IMO in terms of quality, after all the national team hold the world cup and european championships...

So what if they rely on Messi? He still plays for that team and is registered to that team so that team has dominated europe.

Spanish football is still at the top IMO in terms of quality, after all the national team hold the world cup and european championships...

That is very true. Not a messi or ronaldo in sight for the european or world cup winners.

Not sure if it was you, but some Barcelona-blinded fan from here on Twitter said a while ago that Ronaldo wasn't even the 2nd best player in the world, that goes to Iniesta. If someone is that blinded by their love of Barca then their opinion is completely biased :D.

Having said that, I think I probably agree with you. Looks like there is going to be a German surge though...

I don't actually think that either semi final is over yet.

If any 2 teams in the world can get a 3 or 4 goal deficit back in the home leg it's Barca and Madrid.

I just think Barca are overrated and without Messi, they struggle. Even with him they do as shown last night!

La liga to me is a league like the SPL was, two big clubs who both fight for the title while leaving the others to fight for other places. Just predictable and boring for me!

I just think Barca are overrated and without Messi, they struggle. Even with him they do as shown last night!

La liga to me is a league like the SPL was, two big clubs who both fight for the title while leaving the others to fight for other places. Just predictable and boring for me!

How can they be overrated when they've dominated Europe in the last few years like they have? They've beaten all of the top teams in Europe on the way aswell.

Premier League is no different to the SPL then? Man Utd and Man City will be the top 2 now for years to come. Germany it will be Bayern and Dortmund, Italy it will be Juventus and Milan.

How can they be overrated when they've dominated Europe in the last few years like they have? They've beaten all of the top teams in Europe on the way aswell.

Premier League is no different to the SPL then? Man Utd and Man City will be the top 2 now for years to come. Germany it will be Bayern and Dortmund, Italy it will be Juventus and Milan.

To be fair, it wasn't even a two horse race in the PL!

Archived