IGNORED

Dortmund V Madrid

OldlandReddies

Hmmm fat ron in his prime was a awesome finisher. I think pretty ron has a better all-round game and effect a game more.

I know I'm not Jordan :)

C. Ronaldo does has the tendency at times to go missing in the really important games. A bit like tonight for example but you can't fault his goal scoring record and the goals he scores. He's also done it in England and Spain.

Fat Ron, I would say was better than Messi when he was in his pomp and fit. Brave statement but he really was something else. Did it in World cups in Italy and Spain. Fat Ron for me :)

C. Ronaldo does has the tendency at times to go missing in the really important games. A bit like tonight for example but you can't fault his goal scoring record and the goals he scores. He's also done it in England and Spain.

Fat Ron, I would say was better than Messi when he was in his pomp and fit. Brave statement but he really was something else. Did it in World cups in Italy and Spain. Fat Ron for me :)

Aye that is fair enough, he has done it at the very highest level. Completely different players to be honest.

I preferred Romario as a striker, But Fat Ron was pretty damn special, and almost unstoppable in his prime.

Aye that is fair enough, he has done it at the very highest level. Completely different players to be honest.

I preferred Romario as a striker, But Fat Ron was pretty damn special, and almost unstoppable in his prime.

I will call him Brazilian ronaldo rather than fat. He is one of the best forwards ever in my opinion, up with the likes of muller, di Stefano, and pele.

Romario! What a legend. Played his best football turning up to games straight from the nightclub. He was awesome in USA 94.

I will call him Brazilian ronaldo rather than fat. He is one of the best forwards ever in my opinion, up with the likes of muller, di Stefano, and pele.

:), amazing he played as long as he did with that ?Thyroid problem.

Fat is harsh, I bet many of us were a lot fatter when he was in his pomp.

Romario! What a legend. Played his best football turning up to games straight from the nightclub. He was awesome in USA 94.

Awesome, used to pass the ball into the net, it was almost as if the keeper wasn't there. His goalscoring record is up there with the best.

:), amazing he played as long as he did with that ?Thyroid problem.

Fat is harsh, I bet many of us were a lot fatter when he was in his pomp.

Yeah, it's a shame his knees gave out, but at least he came back and won a world cup. Romario was a sensational player too. I used to love watching him and stoichkov for barca in the mid 90s.

Yeah, it's a shame his knees gave out, but at least he came back and won a world cup. Romario was a sensational player too. I used to love watching him and stoichkov for barca in the mid 90s.

With Koeman at the back, pinging the ball around. Hagi on the left aswell. Really good side that one.

Guys,

For those starting to lean towards the mighty Borussia, I thought I should let you know a few things.

a group of City fans (myself included) are great mates with a crowd of Borussia supporters and they travel to watch city a few times a year. They also have a St George cross with a City badge on one side with the BvB crest on the other and Deutchsland reds on it, flying permanently in the westfelenstadion.

These blokes have even had the Wurzels put on their local pubs' jukebox where they live in Bremen!

It's a wonderful club and we have a (small) pocket of City supporters in that mighty club.

There WILL be City fans at the final and the 'German reds' flag WILL be there so give BvB your support against the plastic Bayern Munchen, the Dortmund boys deserve our backing for watching, and supporting, our shower of crap!

FORZA BvB

Guys,

For those starting to lean towards the mighty Borussia, I thought I should let you know a few things.

a group of City fans (myself included) are great mates with a crowd of Borussia supporters and they travel to watch city a few times a year. They also have a St George cross with a City badge on one side with the BvB crest on the other and Deutchsland reds on it, flying permanently in the westfelenstadion.

These blokes have even had the Wurzels put on their local pubs' jukebox where they live in Bremen!

It's a wonderful club and we have a (small) pocket of City supporters in that mighty club.

There WILL be City fans at the final and the 'German reds' flag WILL be there so give BvB your support against the plastic Bayern Munchen, the Dortmund boys deserve our backing for watching, and supporting, our shower of crap!

FORZA BvB

Excellent, hopefully Klop will loan us Koray Gunter for next season, the kid has a bright future in the game and is the type of centre back we're looking for, wouldn't mind Mustafa Amini in the midfield either, the young Australian!

Excellent, hopefully Klop will loan us Koray Gunter for next season, the kid has a bright future in the game and is the type of centre back we're looking for, wouldn't mind Mustafa Amini in the midfield either, the young Australian!

You are suggesting players you've never seen play? How strange.

Assuming you haven't seen them as they have both never played for the first team.

Football Manager eh.....it's got a lot to answer for.

Jordan's picture of greasy Ron should be banned along with references to 'us'

Pointless glory hunting. Admire them/their football all you want but to say you 'support' them is nonsense. I'd say the same to any kid who is deciding to 'support' Bayern Munich after their good champions league this season. In 12 years time they will still be a glory hunter

Pretty sure we would take anyone from them!

Guys,

FORZA BvB

Out of interest. Why do they support Dortmund if they live in Bremen?

Guys,

FORZA BvB

I've met a couple of the Dortmund fans, they sit near us in the lower Dolman when they're over.

Funny to hear them singing Drink up thee Zider etc. with their German accents!

Good luck to Dortmund in the final.

They moved to Bremen for work but hail originally from Dortmund. Bremen is a very nice place to be fair.

and if we're being honest, Dortmund and all the other cities in the ruhrgebiet are holes and not places you would really wanna live in

and if we're being honest, Dortmund and all the other cities in the ruhrgebiet are holes and not places you would really wanna live in

I certainly haven't seen all of Dortmund but it's certainly industrial, the City centre area is quite pleasant though and the area around the stadiums is ok.

Jordan's picture of greasy Ron should be banned along with references to 'us'

Pointless glory hunting. Admire them/their football all you want but to say you 'support' them is nonsense. I'd say the same to any kid who is deciding to 'support' Bayern Munich after their good champions league this season. In 12 years time they will still be a glory hunter

Have a day off. You don't know me, you have no right to speak for anyone else.

It may be your opinion but that's all it is so don't say I WILL still be a glory hunter.

Rant over.

Just for the record, it isn't Ronaldo in my picture. It's Varane.

Archived