IGNORED

Adomah To Bardiff/palarse

shaner89

It is reported that Adomah will move to CP if they are promoted, otherwise he will opt for Cardiff.

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/relegated-bristol-city-to-sell-ghana-winger-albert-adomah/?

I would honestly prefer him to sign for CP, or a team in the Prem. (the likes of southampton, wigan - if not relegated, bolton if promoted etc)

What are peoples opinions on where you want (or don't want) him to move.

It is reported that Adomah will move to CP if they are promoted, otherwise he will opt for Cardiff.

http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/relegated-bristol-city-to-sell-ghana-winger-albert-adomah/?

I would honestly prefer him to sign for CP, or a team in the Prem. (the likes of southampton, wigan - if not relegated, bolton if promoted etc)

Would love him to stay, but he won't :( Rather Palace than Cardiff, although they've both been my local team at points in my life.

Whoever pays the most £'s!

Well in which case, the most £'sss unless is cardiff - PLEASE NOOOOO!!!

Would love him to stay, but he won't :( Rather Palace than Cardiff, although they've both been my local team at points in my life.

I hope he does, but he'd have to sign a new contract extension so can't see it being worth while. We will lost millions otherwise.

Whoever pays the most £'s!

This , don't really care where players end up once they walk out of Ashton Gate for the last time.

Mind you , it would be pretty funny if Cardiff were relegated next year with Albert & Micky in the team !

The article is all complete guesswork based on nothing but rumours from other sites which probably have no foundation

We all want Albert to do well in the future, hopefully he won't end up with either Hollowhead or Cardiff.

Hope he goes somewhere, where he can show his skills on the pitch, such a great player.

This , don't really care where players end up once they walk out of Ashton Gate for the last time.

Mind you , it would be pretty funny if Cardiff were relegated next year with Albert & Micky in the team !

Maynard will be back in the championship before then.

On a different note. It will be interesting to see certain players' reactions/body language at the end of Saturday's game..... Which ones know they're off....

I think the usual lot of players will give the applause at the end regardless - they're humans after all and will appreciate the fans efforts even if their have been dire players!

Maynard will be back in the championship before then.

Maynard - What a joke this guy is - He will never be a premier league player - and given his injuries he'll do well to be a first team player at a good championship team.

I know you all raved about AA earlier in his Bristol career and he might be worth a punt. I've not seen a massive amount of him in action. But I suspect we'll be looking for safer bets, although we could do with a winger.

So far as Maynard is concerned, he looks due to play a part at Hull on the last day and I'd be astonished if he isn't one of our main strikers next season. Once again though this is an area where we will be looking to recruit as a matter of priority.

If you want Maynard as a main striker - you'll be sure to only have 1 year in the prem.

I know you all raved about AA earlier in his Bristol career and he might be worth a punt. I've not seen a massive amount of him in action. But I suspect we'll be looking for safer bets, although we could do with a winger.

So far as Maynard is concerned, he looks due to play a part at Hull on the last day and I'd be astonished if he isn't one of our main strikers next season. Once again though this is an area where we will be looking to recruit as a matter of priority.

:facepalm: See you back in the Championship season after next then.

I'm not suggesting he'll start every game or play up front on his own. But from what I've seen of him playing for both you and us he has looked decent. Good strikers are very expensive so, however good he is, we will have to use him. I think he'll do OK but we'll have to see.

I think you will loan him out to a mid championship team to be honest! That is the manager knows what he is doing!

It will be more like 800k- 1 million for Adomah, he is not that great.

I'm assuming that's some material from celebrity juice - cuz that is a hilarious price for what has been our most outstanding player since joining. If he only goes for that, I would be surprised, although knowing BCFC it will be an "undisclosed fee"

Archived