IGNORED

Adomah To Bardiff/palarse

shaner89

I'm not suggesting he'll start every game or play up front on his own. But from what I've seen of him playing for both you and us he has looked decent. Good strikers are very expensive so, however good he is, we will have to use him. I think he'll do OK but we'll have to see.

What did your top scorer get this season?

Albert's form has really dropped for the past two seasons after he has returned from the ACON.

I think we will get around 800k for him, but whatever happens and wherever he goes i wish him well. As someone said above, he has been a breath of fresh air during some pretty dire times at The Gate and his attitude on and off the pitch has been first class.

Notvsure he will really cut it yet in the Prem - full backs like Leighton Baines would eat him up, hope i'm wrong on that point though.

Good luck Albert and thanks mate..

It will be more like 800k- 1 million for Adomah, he is not that great.

not sure, he's british so it would probably be more than that. with another year to go on his contract, i'd be disappointed with anything less than 1.5 with a 30% sell on, and hope for 2m

A couple of seasons back when we didnt need to sell him i would of thought we could demand £3-4m. Now however, i suspect we would do well to get £2m with a sell on. More than likely if he goes it will be around the £1-1.5m mark with clauses.

None of our side got more than 10 goals this season. Since we ended up joint second highest scorers I think that is remarkable. I am much happier with goals throught the side than them being concentrated in one or two players. And of course we were without one of our main hopes for goals for the whole season.

You need 2 strikers who can get you 10-15 goals next season to have any hope. None of your Strikers you have now would bag ten goals.

You need 2 strikers who can get you 10-15 goals next season to have any hope. None of your Strikers you have now would bag ten goals.

Not sure I agree with that. West Ham will stay up and they haven't scored lots of goals. I could see Maynard getting 10-15 if he's fit all season.

Weren't Palace reported to be interested in Albert six (or more) months ago?

Renewed interest or just rehashing an old story.

Or Albert's agent trying to raise interest in the player as he'll get a cut of the transfer fee?

Archived