IGNORED

"city As ****" T-Shirts

kmpowell

Don't forget fellow fans; we are expected to merely sit in neat rows, applaud politely at the end and buy merchandise from the club shop on the way home.

Were the shirts causing retribution because they had an obscenity on them or because they criticised City?

Did the Stewards decide to evict people themselves, or were the Stewards acting under orders from our, sorry the club?

Don't forget fellow fans; we are expected to merely sit in neat rows, applaud politely at the end and buy merchandise from the club shop on the way home.

Were the shirts causing retribution because they had an obscenity on them or because they criticised City?

Did the Stewards decide to evict people themselves, or were the Stewards acting under orders from our, sorry the club?

Nah I will bet it because City didnt think of it , give it a fortnight and watch the shop selling "city as ****" tshirts because thats ok :dunno:

I would like to see one too, can they be that offensive? Who is selling them or giving them away, is it a rival sports brand, or just some fans?

Mike had only just got there too.... They were probably glad to leave in the first half. I left at HT. New to me but when you watch the utterly useless so called professionals what is wrong with something that says CITY AS FUKC

The three lions pub was selling them. Simply a robin on the front with

City

As

On,

Hardly offensive

I believe displaying **** is not appropriate.

Switching the 'U' and 'C' around creating a pun and then there is no problem.

Unfortunately its a sign of today's society that it is not allowed in such public places - but thats for a bigger debate.

Archived