IGNORED

All The Lee Johnson Knockers.

marksy

That was the obvious sub, especially as McCombe was out, but GJ couldn't resist

getting his son on for a share of the glory.

We all said at the time it was a mistake - we were all gobsmaked to see our top midfield powerhouse

moved to an unfamiliar position...GJ weakened both midfield and defence in one move.

Interesting that Marv had never played for City at RB and never has since, even with injuries no manager has ever contemplated

playing Marv at RB.

i said on the day that I had waited 30 years (since the Dicks era) for the chance to get into the PL again and we threw it away, and that it would be another 30 years probably before we had the chance again. Even 30 years looks optimistic now!!

How did it weaken the team? I've already proved we had more chances than Hull so clarify how it weakend us?

That was the obvious sub, especially as McCombe was out, but GJ couldn't resist

getting his son on for a share of the glory.

We all said at the time it was a mistake - we were all gobsmaked to see our top midfield powerhouse

moved to an unfamiliar position...GJ weakened both midfield and defence in one move.

Interesting that Marv had never played for City at RB and never has since, even with injuries no manager has ever contemplated

playing Marv at RB.

i said on the day that I had waited 30 years (since the Dicks era) for the chance to get into the PL again and we threw it away, and that it would be another 30 years probably before we had the chance again. Even 30 years looks optimistic now!!

So you blame Lee Johnson even though he was an integral part of the TEAM that got us to Wembley, laughable.

I think it just proves how shit the recruitment policy has been that a player who has played nearly all of his games for his old man is now held up as a loss. He was never good enough and his replacements are worse.

aint that the ****** truth....says it all about the last 5 seasons, and the managers here during that period...

So no goals and very few assists , no tackles, & no goals from any (actually every) free kick & corner he took during a 3 year period and even his biggest fan would admit he wasn't in the side for his defensive abilities or tackles.

So please, pretty please, list his strengths for me

I will start you with one to get you going:

He never hid & always made himself available for a pass when a team mate was in possession.

and that's it - over to you

You're being kind, at times he made himself un available by putting a man between himself and the player (ours) in possession, he seemed like he was available because he flapped his arms about wildly and complained a fair bit.

IMHO one of the most useless players I've ever seen, if Russell had played instead of him more we would have possibly gone all the way.

Archived