IGNORED

City Fans....it's Time For Some Fun

PFree

It's been a difficult season for us all but as we all now know that we face Div 1 football next season, it's time to relax a bit and to try and put a smile back on our faces - I wondered if there were any chants or shouts this season that had made you smile - at City or elsewhere?

The most recent one for me (I'm a ST holder in the Atyeo) came from the Eastenders and I believe was the promotion / wembley song but was changed to "que sera sera, we're off to Shrewsbury" which did make me smile...

The non City won that made me laugh a couple of weeks ago was against Luis Suarez when the home fans were singing "Luis Suarez, your teeth were offside"...

Both classics and help to remind us fans just how much fun the great game can be and why despite the frustrations why we all come back for more.

Any others you have heard that you found entertaining?

Goes back a few years, but I remember at St. Andrews one year (the time when Franck Queudrue scored in the last minute) the 'linesperson' closest to us away fans was a woman, and she gave offside from a throw-in, and just as all the abuse died down, some City fan shouts really loudly "I'D GIVE HER ONE" - I salute that man. Hilarious.

Arsenal fans seriously singing by far the best team the world has ever seen after equalising in the last minutes to equalise against Bradford away. Made even funnier when they went on to lose on pens.

You may be able to work out that arsenal are not one of my favourite teams

"Walking along in a Dryden wonderland" always made me laugh!

Awful player, who amazingly went on to play in the top flight with Southampton.

Super Dicky Dryden! Was terrible, but surprisingly good for Saints in the Prem! I think his confidence was shot to pieces here.

The funniest thing i've seen this season was Stevenage fans shuffling up and down the row at Tranmere whilst singing the Tetris theme

Also, don't know if anyone heard it on Saturday, an oldie from the Huddersfield fans "Our carpets are filthy, cos we've got Novak"

As for City; there've been a few but my favourite was pointing at the Malaysian Flag at Cardiff

Archived