IGNORED

Kilkenny

Drew Peacock

I would be amazed if he's not here next season. Mainly because I honestly can't see anyone else bidding for him, then meeting his wage demands. He's dreadful, but surely there can't be another club out there thick enough to take him off our hands?

Unfortunately he will probably be a major part of our midfield next season.

He can pass when he tries and is willing to get the ball. But no doubt the footballing neanderthals will say oh no we need 442 with a big and little man up front, two out and and out wingers and two big strong box to box midfielders and of course Kilkenny can't play in a 4 man midfield.

Just another crab of the mid-regions..

I think ol'Sean sees it differently, though. I suspect he's got a view to intertwine him into a free-flowing fountain of passing-and-moving football that will indeed, be our midfield.

Good luck to him with that, I say.

I would be amazed if he's not here next season. Mainly because I honestly can't see anyone else bidding for him, then meeting his wage demands. He's dreadful, but surely there can't be another club out there thick enough to take him off our hands?

Unfortunately he will probably be a major part of our midfield next season.

Along with Pearson..... League 2 anyone??

Just another crab of the mid-regions..

I think ol'Sean sees it differently, though. I suspect he's got a view to intertwine him into a free-flowing fountain of passing-and-moving football that will indeed, be our midfield.

Good luck to him with that, I say.

Pure poultry, perfect post.

Archived