IGNORED

Pfa Championship Team Of The Year ... Bol..

Uncle Albert

I'm sure one day we will find out that we sold bolasie to palarse for just 200k. Another one to add to dels horrendous legacy.

He wanted to leave, had only a year left on his contract, and at that point hadn't shown too much ability. At the time 200k seemed like we'd done alright.

Similarly with Pitman, we'd just signed Davies (who is similar but better than pitman) and Baldock (who everyone was saying was better than Maynard at the time).

So much unnecessary Del-bashing on here.

He wanted to leave, had only a year left on his contract, and at that point hadn't shown too much ability. At the time 200k seemed like we'd done alright.

Similarly with Pitman, we'd just signed Davies (who is similar but better than pitman) and Baldock (who everyone was saying was better than Maynard at the time).

So much unnecessary Del-bashing on here.

Pitman is a better player than Davies.

I'm sure one day we will find out that we sold bolasie to palarse for just 200k. Another one to add to dels horrendous legacy.

Oh hindsight.

There was not a single post on this forum who thought it was a bad deal.

He's done well there. Nobody saw it coming here. Fair play to him.

Oh hindsight.

I thought it was right to sell him if he wanted to leave but I thought he was a talented player when at City. Him and Adomah on the wings would of been great

I thought it was right to sell him if he wanted to leave but I thought he was a talented player when at City. Him and Adomah on the wings would of been great

Not sure we have a striker good enough to play the role Glenn Murray does for them or the defence and midfield strong enough to play two proper wingers.

But it would have been awesome if we did. I do like Palaces side.

PFA's 2012/13 team of year: De Gea (Manchester United), Zabaleta (Manchester City), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur), Baines (Everton), Hazard (Chelsea), Carrick (Manchester United), Mata (Chelsea), Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Suarez (Liverpool), van Persie (Manchester United)

I think I was one of the only people on here that wanted to keep Yannick. I really rated him, but never for one minute did I think he would have the season he has gone on to have. Fair play to him.

As for the team of the year, probably about right, although I can't believe Jordan Rhodes hasn't got in. I am surprised Glenn Murray has scored as many as he has as well. Don't rate him at all, but then a lot of it has to be credited to how palace play.

Oh hindsight.

I did - very under-rated here and although technically not as good as Albert had a better footballing brain than Albert.

All Bolaise wanted was first team footy, Del told if he wanted to leave he could go, so he went....the rest is history.

Two Players next season that Del 'gave away' Pitman and Bolaise - both have had massive seasons and both will be playing championship football next season - less than 400k for the pair of them....criminal!

I personally thought it was a brilliant bit of business for us at the time! I didn't think he was worth 20k let alone 200k!!

I'm sure one day we will find out that we sold bolasie to palarse for just 200k. Another one to add to dels horrendous legacy.[/quot ......and he's off again lets blame del for everything...the blokes been gone for half a season and we finished further behind than when he left(no reflection on SOD)get over it clown he said he wanted him ti stay but his head got turned and he hasn't got in their side for weeks anyway and we will see about postman next year!!

Why is Whittingham in the Championship XI? He hasn't been that great this season.

Think the voting is done in January, so if you've had a good start to the season you've a good chance of winning.

Would make more sense to have votes monthly, each club has a Pfa rep so wouldn't be difficult to do.

Looking at that it seems to just be a names thing. For instance Zaha hasn't been on fire this season. Jedinak would have been more deserving. Likewise with Schmeichel. I think if you ask Cardiff fans there best player has been David Marshall. Consistent and steady in all their 1-0 games, but goes about his job quietly, so doesn't get the plaudits.

Archived