IGNORED

Pfa Championship Team Of The Year ... Bol..

Uncle Albert

He wanted to leave, had only a year left on his contract, and at that point hadn't shown too much ability. At the time 200k seemed like we'd done alright.

Similarly with Pitman, we'd just signed Davies (who is similar but better than pitman) and Baldock (who everyone was saying was better than Maynard at the time).

So much unnecessary Del-bashing on here.

Isn't it obvious? Those that were shouting loudest for Del to be removed because 'everything will be better when he's gone' , have to keep criticising him , otherwise they'd have to face up to the fact that nothings changed.

Isn't it obvious? Those that were shouting loudest for Del to be removed because 'everything will be better when he's gone' , have to keep criticising him , otherwise they'd have to face up to the fact that nothings changed.

Of course nothing's changed. It's still the same p1ss-awful players, brought in by Del and his two predecessors. What did you expect - miracles?

PFA's 2012/13 team of year: De Gea (Manchester United), Zabaleta (Manchester City), Ferdinand (Manchester United), Vertonghen (Tottenham Hotspur), Baines (Everton), Hazard (Chelsea), Carrick (Manchester United), Mata (Chelsea), Bale (Tottenham Hotspur), Suarez (Liverpool), van Persie (Manchester United)

3 English men in the English Premier league team of the season, and people still think England have a good iInternational side!

Oh hindsight.

There was not a single post on this forum who thought it was a bad deal.

He's done well there. Nobody saw it coming here. Fair play to him.

Er actuallyI thought it was a bad deal & said so at the time.

I also said Bolasie should have been starting instead of Adomah at the start of the season.

Oh hindsight.

There was not a single post on this forum who thought it was a bad deal.

He's done well there. Nobody saw it coming here. Fair play to him.

Sadly JT, it is just endemic of the shitty unprofessional way this club has been managed in the past 4 years, hindsight should not come into this particular equation especially for fans, I believe that GJ, Millen, Coppell and DMC have many many years in the professional game but some of their decision making beggers belief and this is one that should just be added to that incredibly long list, sadly getting longer by the week.

and even more sadly, I and many others cannot actually understand the 'feel good factor' some on here are trying to engender re-our relegation and also SOD for me he has it all to prove, because apart from a couple of tremendous results at home, things have barely improved and even Millen and DMC managed that. I think that he should have when he had just come in brought in a CB and just give it a really good go, it could not have been any worse and started with his major new philosophy next season, after all trying to teach players most of whom will not be here next season a new system is pretty much a waste of time, I just believe that we went down with a whimper and that is unforgivable in my book.

Archived