IGNORED

First Time Since The Late '60S

slartibartfast

I reckon it's the first time since the late 60's that we managed not to have a player red carded in a season.

Don't know wether that's a good or bad thing?

Deffo a bad thing. Total lack of commitment.

I have said it for the last few seasons, we are too soft and naive for Championship level.

You only had to see Paul McShane's desire to score Hull's 2nd goal today to see what we are severely lacking.....especially at the back.

I reckon it's the first time since the late 60's that we managed not to have a player red carded in a season.

Don't know wether that's a good or bad thing?

Definitely a bad thing.

Had we won the league without a man being sent off then yeah brilliant, but a disciplinary record like ours in a team that comes bottom by a mile is frankly embarrassing.

ManUre won the league this season without having a man sent off... means nothing. What it actually means is that the players can tackle properly, not recklessly.

Yeah that's Man U and fergie though. I think it shows discipline from us. I'm a bit surprised Davies, with his petulance recently, didn't end up with a red though.

Just coincidence that we're bottom of league but top if fair play IMO.

• Admin

It can't be a bad thing not to get any red cards, but I think when you are bottom and struggling, to be able to control the frustration and angst that you must feel (surely you would???) is an amazing feat of self control................... Or a gutless display of passionless indifference to the clubs fate.

We'd have to challenge to get a red. Unfortunately we have a team full of pussies who shirk a challenge and go home with their 5 figures per month rather than getting their shorts dirty.

ManUre won the league this season without having a man sent off... means nothing. What it actually means is that the players can tackle properly, not recklessly.

It doesn't represent that for us though!!!

What it represents is: waltz past me, walts past you, you back off, you let the runner glide past you even though your run hasn't had to bend, goal.

Archived