IGNORED

The Next 14 Days.

Roadrunner

I am hoping that within the next fourteen days we will have some clear messages from SOD, telling us what the team will look like for the coming season. We have all seen the remarks on this forum about who should stay and who should go.

My worry is that he will retain some of the players most of us would like to see the back of. Plus one or two we would like to stay will be going.I just hope the last two matches have open his eyes to the type of players we have had to put up with all season in the league and in the cup.

I have been supporting the club since 1956 and will continue to till the day I die. But this season has been the most embarrassing and disappointing I can remember.

With SOD style of forthright talking, I just hope he feels me with hope over the next 14 days.

I am hoping that within the next fourteen days we will have some clear messages from SOD, telling us what the team will look like for the coming season. We have all seen the remarks on this forum about who should stay and who should go.

My worry is that he will retain some of the players most of us would like to see the back of. Plus one or two we would like to stay will be going.I just hope the last two matches have open his eyes to the type of players we have had to put up with all season in the league and in the cup.

I have been supporting the club since 1956 and will continue to till the day I die. But this season has been the most embarrassing and disappointing I can remember.

With SOD style of forthright talking, I just hope he feels me with hope over the next 14 days.

Apart from Albert - and he's certain to go - I've got no real favourites these days.

We'll lose some we might rather keep but really the more we can get rid of the better.

I just hope changes happen decisively and quickly, starting with the retained list, and unflinching cuts there will give fans confidence we can look forward to SO'D building his own squad.

This season has been absolutely disgraceful so, while we might have individual favourites, we shouldn't really mourn the departure of any of this squad.

The sooner we rigorously cut the dead wood - which hopefully will be extremely uplifting to fans in itself - and sell those we must, the sooner we can start to get just a little bit excited about incoming players..... hopefully before they are all snapped up elsewhere.

What makes anyone think that the likes of Fontaine, Pearson, Foster, Wilson etc will be sold on? the dross that is still in contract will be here next season, as no one will want them and they wont take a pay cut, they don't HAVE to move on if they don't want to, and i bet every single one of them stays put, do they care if the club needs the money? do they ****!

Some people are going to be let down i feel, don't expect these wasters to be gone any time soon.

What makes anyone think that the likes of Fontaine, Pearson, Foster, Wilson etc will be sold on? the dross that is still in contract will be here next season, as no one will want them and they wont take a pay cut, they don't HAVE to move on if they don't want to, and i bet every single one of them stays put, do they care if the club needs the money? do they ****!

Some people are going to be let down i feel, don't expect these wasters to be gone any time soon.

If we as fans made them feel more uncomfortable though they may have been more inclined to move on.

Instead we were told to happy-clap as we still had a chance to stay up...

its quite clear that none of those players are championship quality.but in league one they could be world class.or am i just trying to convince myself

If we as fans made them feel more uncomfortable though they may have been more inclined to

yes how true!!! give it time at the start of the season but im f....d if im putting up with players who think its there god given right to where the shirt f..k them all..its time bcfc knew how we as fans feel.we are the bread and butter of the club some times i think that they forget this :( rant over!!

Hopefully a number of players were told their future lies elsewhere after the game today.

That will be the contracted players. It would be nice if we didn't have to see Elliot, Fontaine and Pearson in a City shirt again.

Archived