IGNORED

Cheltenham

Scrumpy_247

Are on sky sports 1 now. A few decent players who could play at League One - Pack, Jombati, Penn and McGlashan I rate highly. Does anyone think the same?

Hector is rated fairly highly aswell, The Nortgampton keeper on loan from Wigan looks a decent prospect

Pitch is terrible and not making for a great game.

What an ugly side Northampton are though. Hoof it long and stick long throws in. Akinfenwa is still massive but he is technically decent at that level. I think Bradford will win the final anyway.

Pitch is terrible and not making for a great game.

What an ugly side Northampton are though. Hoof it long and stick long throws in. Akinfenwa is still massive but he is technically decent at that level. I think Bradford will win the final anyway.

Aidy Boothroyd's way of playing i'm afraid.

Marlon Pack and Jermain McGlashan could be interesting to have a look at. Thought Calvin Zola and Jacques Maghoma looked very tidy for Burton, earlier as well. That would give you two pacey wingers, a forward that could mince it up top on his own or with someone like Baldock playing off him and a player that can stick a foot in a tackle and on the ball in the middle. If only it was that simple, eh?

Marlon Pack and Jermain McGlashan could be interesting to have a look at. Thought Calvin Zola and Jacques Maghoma looked very tidy for Burton, earlier as well. That would give you two pacey wingers, a forward that could mince it up top on his own or with someone like Baldock playing off him and a player that can stick a foot in a tackle and on the ball in the middle. If only it was that simple, eh?

yeah I agree Rich - that Maghoma look really good for Burton today

One of the fattest footballers I have ever seen.

:laugh: I think you are mistaking fat for muscle bulk. Jesus. I can't believe people are so blind!

I suggest you search a few images of him if you honestly think he is fat.

Adebayo is that you?

:) this is going to be the worst thing I ever post, and I wil have the piss yaken but have to do it.

cynthiaajibade.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/meet-worlds-strongest-footballer.html?m=1

Fatty akinfenwa. I wish all our squad were as "fat" as him. We might not get knocked off the ball so easily

Just got back from the Cheltenham game. Was always gona be hard for them to play their passing game against a Boothryod team. Marlon Pack again when on tv didnt show up as the player i know he is. Needs to play further forward for me and not sheilding the back four. I would still take a punt on him without doubt. In L2 team of the season again & still chipped in with 7 goals despite playing deeper role all season. Mcglashan for me not good enough.

Agree with the rest on Burtons Maghoma. Double figures in goals & assists. 26 and OOC i believe?!

Absolutely should make a bid for Marlon Pack. Definitely could make the step up to League 1 & fits the bill in terms of young (22) & won't cost a packet in terms of pay. A goal scoring midfielder: what a novelty!

Archived