IGNORED

Yeovil Joe Edwards

BdR2000

Some people would give their right hand to play professional football for bristol city. This lad was caught just days after signing a professional contract at 2am drunk and in charge of a vehicle, to me that isnt just a mistake, its just another example of another billy big bollocks pro footballer taking it for granted. I can only assume those of you who think its just a mistake, probably drink drive themselves.

Exactly, we SHOULD piss league 1.

Think you might be in for a shock next season! It's a pretty good League and City are a club in turmoil still. It's not just about individuals, it's about building a team. Yeovils success was based on a balanced squad all pulling together, Jamie Mac was the old head at the back, up front Madden got the headlines, but Hayter was as important, Gav was a bit of a cameo role, and Joe was the versatile workhorse.

Think you might be in for a shock next season! It's a pretty good League and City are a club in turmoil still. It's not just about individuals, it's about building a team. Yeovils success was based on a balanced squad all pulling together, Jamie Mac was the old head at the back, up front Madden got the headlines, but Hayter was as important, Gav was a bit of a cameo role, and Joe was the versatile workhorse.

We'll sort it out, believe me if the likes of Yeovil, Bournemouth, Doncaster & Brentford can DOMINATE league 1, then so can we!!

Given chance to impress under Millen and did so each time I saw him play

Frozen out by McInnes (who signed Foster and Wilson)

sold by SOD

And people say Millen clueless......

Sold before SOD arrived, but under his tenure if that makes sense? Deal was agreed under McInnes and he just went with the deals that were already there, as I think he would have had Moloney in mind.

A player I've always rated and disapointed when we sold him (Ithink it was a nominal fee but with a decent size sell on clause)

But I would of never had him down for a central midfielder, it seems that postion he has made his own and boy could we of done with his direct running and tackling in our midfield,

Ok then. So let's assume everyone who ever commits a crime does so 24/7 shall we? That would go extremely well... You can't punish him continuously for it. He's served his ban, and hopefully learnt his lesson.

And let's be glad he was caught, and not given the chance to be caught re-offending, and move on.

Archived