IGNORED

Harry Maguire

ciderbeans

BCAFG is right, I guess I'm just a little too ambitious and naive. Need to think a little more before posing a question. But if there is one thing I am definately not, it's a gas head!

Fair enough. Certainly the days of us spending a million are long gone.

BCAFG is right, I guess I'm just a little too ambitious and naive. Need to think a little more before posing a question. But if there is one thing I am definately not, it's a gas head!

Don't worry about the posts your getting from people going way over the top with there answer to your post. No need to make you look silly.

I think he's a good young player who's got a good future but we aren't going to be his next club IMO. Funds and his ambitions are out of our league. Nothing wrong with putting the suggestion/question out there though matey.

Don't worry about the posts your getting from people going way over the top with there answer to your post. No need to make you look silly.

I think he's a good young player who's got a good future but we aren't going to be his next club IMO. Funds and his ambitions are out of our league. Nothing wrong with putting the suggestion/question out there though matey.

we got more chance of getting harry hill

Answered your own question there, haven't you?

The days of us spending £200k, yet alone a million are long gone..............

Of course they are.....

However this Maguire won't come to us if he leaves, more likely Championship bound.

I thought the Yeovil CB, Burn was outstanding today, someone like him is more realistic now.

More realistic NOW?

They're one game from the Championship pal.

For those criticising ciderbeans for starting the thread, you need to get out more. Pathetic.

Not sure Maguire would be keen on joining us, but he would be a great addition. If Yeovil don't go up, Burn on loan could be an option, or maybe Upson (Yeovil centre mid who ran the game today), but he may well be towards the 500k mark so perhaps not. Talent out there, just a case of finding it - look at Paddy Madden, who'd have thought he'd have scored all those goals when they picked him up for peanuts in January?

Archived