IGNORED

Wolves Sack Saunders

Maesknoll Red

Crazy owners. A ridiculous appointment in the first place as was the Norweigan bloke all following on by the sacking of McCarthy (which was probably just) only to leave Terry Connor in charge. Why they didn't get a quality replacement after McCarthy was strange. They deserved the drop as much as us.

Crazy owners. A ridiculous appointment in the first place as was the Norweigan bloke all following on by the sacking of McCarthy (which was probably just) only to leave Terry Connor in charge. Why they didn't get a quality replacement after McCarthy was strange. They deserved the drop as much as us.

If they didn't sack MM they would not be playing in League 1 next season.

Don't forget that there was a demonstration by Wolves fans to get Mick out after they lost at home to West Brom last season.

They deserve everything they get.

Thats why I can understand them sacking Big Mick. They were truly dreadful. They made a boob failing to appoint Bruce when they had the chance.

Thats why I can understand them sacking Big Mick. They were truly dreadful. They made a boob failing to appoint Bruce when they had the chance.

He really isn't that good a manager.

Agreed. Steve Bruce is a championship manager im afraid. I don't see why people think he would have saved Wolves from the drop?

Totally agree. Hull have zero chance of staying up next season.

But would they have suffered successive relegations under him? I'm not so sure.

We will never know I guess. I would say that they most probably wouldn't have suffered successive relegations under Bruce. He is a championship manager and would have certainly made them competitive.

Steve 'Mrs Doubtfire' Bruce is your run of the mill manager though, similar to that of journeymen players.

Archived