IGNORED

Powerhouse Of League 1

BristolBEAT

League 1 is a complete piss pot of a league, don't underestimate us, we will walk that league, just wait and see, weakest division in europe IMO.

Either droll, misguided or a jolly good bang your chest and take no prisoners type of comment.. I am choosing the latter cos it makes me feel goooooodd. yeahhhhh. u redddssssss. boy that felt good. :)

Making predictions based on club size and name alone is a risky little business.

Beware.

Exactly. Look at PNE, Sheffield Utd and Cov struggling, all bigger clubs than us. Few years ago Leeds and Wednesday found it hard too, it's not going to be easy.

League 1 is a complete piss pot of a league, don't underestimate us, we will walk that league, just wait and see, weakest division in europe IMO.

Alas, I don't feel your optimism.

I fear we could well be looking toward the bottom sides strengths and weakness' as the 2013/2014 season unravels.

Can't see anything other than a long and frustrating season for the city next season a top half finish would be a bonus .... It's a very hard lge to get out of as has previously been found out by other clubs on a much larger scale than ours

Have seen nothing in league 1 to suggest there is much quality! -To be honest if Mcallister can be captain of a team in a play off final after the quality of performance he gave last season, then it shows the quality is not that good. Some of our poor performers in the championship will surely flourish in league 1. For example I think kilkenny will be a class at act at league 1 if he stays. Nyatanga will make a good league 1 CB, Cunningham and Maloney would walk into any league 1 side. Baldock and or Davies will get 20 goals easy IF they stay -i don't see us struggling -think we will be in or around the play offs. Watch Pittman again struggle to cut it at Championship level. there is a big gulf between the two leagues -trust me!

Have seen nothing in league 1 to suggest there is much quality! -To be honest if Mcallister can be captain of a team in a play off final after the quality of performance he gave last season, then it shows the quality is not that good. Some of our poor performers in the championship will surely flourish in league 1. For example I think kilkenny will be a class at act at league 1 if he stays. Nyatanga will make a good league 1 CB, Cunningham and Maloney would walk into any league 1 side. Baldock and or Davies will get 20 goals easy IF they stay -i don't see us struggling -think we will be in or around the play offs. Watch Pittman again struggle to cut it at Championship level. there is a big gulf between the two leagues -trust me!

or McAllister is a better player then you give him credit for, after all he was here during our most successful team in a very long time,

or did we play with 9 men?

If he was so good why oh why did we not give him a new contract! -Certainly got plenty of abuse on here!

Skinned on a number of occasions in the play off matches I have just watched, though he is still good with corners, free kicks etc

League 1 like you say is a completely different proposition to the Championship BUT be aware the type of players needed at that level are not necessarily the same players needed in the Championship. There is not the time on the ball that you get in the Championship and therefore Championship players coming down do not find it easy. Surely you must have learnt something from the various Leagfue1/2 clubs you have lost to on most occasions in the cups?

A pint of what this fella is on and pour me another one whilst I drink this 'un.

Archived