IGNORED

Holloways Latest Dig

Club and Country

I hate the gas, but I don't hate gas heads. I enjoy banter and if we start over reacting because a more public figure has called us 'the shit', then we are pathetic. He still ranks higher than many managers because he likes to have a laugh as he goes. Whether you think he is a moronic idiot or as mad as a hatter, he loved rovers and played with passion, unlike many of our squad. And if you'd just beaten your arch rivals to clinch the title they seemed destined to win, damn straight I'd be on an open top bus giving the gas as much stick as I could. Chill out people

I hate the gas, but I don't hate gas heads. I enjoy banter and if we start over reacting because a more public figure has called us 'the shit', then we are pathetic. He still ranks higher than many managers because he likes to have a laugh as he goes. Whether you think he is a moronic idiot or as mad as a hatter, he loved rovers and played with passion, unlike many of our squad. And if you'd just beaten your arch rivals to clinch the title they seemed destined to win, damn straight I'd be on an open top bus giving the gas as much stick as I could. Chill out people

I get that I really do

But the love in he recieves on here is unreal

No he is a nob in general. Not just because he is ex gas.

I concur. He has worked his rear end off through sheer hard work. If our useless bunch of plebs had done that we might not have been relegated!

Why is he a disgusting human being?

...hes just a bellend mate. Any one that thinks otherwise is a bellend to

Hitler Saville Hindley are disgusting human beings

Holloway is just an ex player who loves his ex club and hate us

Also just because somebody has a different view about a person than you do

doesnt make them a bellend. Bellend

Tbh, being called 'the sh1t' by any Gashead is not particulary insulting. It's a bit lame but its what they call us.

I don't like Holloway but its not because he refers to us as 'the sh1t', it's because I think he's a ****....and he's King Gashead in the eyes of some of their deluded, self obsessed fans. I'd rather eat my own fingers than clap him at the Gate.

If he'd have said something along the lines of "where I'm from we only have one football team, thats the Gaaas"....that would have been more of a dig.

Most probably by the ass lickers on this forum who have been happy clapping failure all season.

First of all I would like to know what you mean by 'ass lickers on this forum' and I would also question as to what you mean by 'happy clapping failure'.

If you are trying to imply that supporters that try their best to get behind Bristol City even when they are given very little to get behind are also likely to applaud Ian Holloway then I would suggest you are quite sadly mistaken.

Gas Head, so should be the brunt of good rivalry at the gate but never clapped. Good rivalry can be seen as respect.

Far from being a disgusting human being though. Does a lot of charity work as his three kids are deaf and anyone who saw a TV documentary on him a few years back could see he's a good bloke.

BUT in football he's fair game and should be treated as a gas head who goads us...

Gas Head, so should be the brunt of good rivalry at the gate but never clapped. Good rivalry can be seen as respect.

Far from being a disgusting human being though. Does a lot of charity work as his three kids are deaf and anyone who saw a TV documentary on him a few years back could see he's a good bloke.

BUT in football he's fair game and should be treated as a gas head who goads us...

+1

To be fair even I'm not a fan of his.

Left a legacy of destruction at the Mem; expensive squad assembled by him which was promptly relegated.

One of my best mates was playing for the Gas at the time and tells a different story. Basically two senior high profile players wanted out and down tools on the run in. Hollowhead was stitched up by the board in that they wouldn't pay the money to get the two back on board and they wouldn't sanction funds to bring in loan replacements. Hollow head was left with a team that had challenged all season minus his best two players for the run in. That meant that us City fans could relax as your promotion dream collapsed like a pack of cards, leading to thirteen years of being at least a division below us, please don't tell me you blame Hollow Head for that also?

Final question, are you Mr Dunceford or Mr Higgs?

Archived