IGNORED

What Player Would You Pick?

Actually, if i can only choose 1, then it'll be a bit of a hybrid... Starting from the back

The goalkeeping confidence of Mercer

The hight of McCombe

The no nonsense, heading ability of Taylor (with sloping forehead)

The defensive awareness of Caulker

The right wing pace of Murray

The left wing pace/1-2 skill of Brennan mixed with Bell

The left foot, silky passing skill/and all round love and passion for BCFC of Tinnion

The midfield box to box, determination of Elliott (from his first season) and tough tackling of Tommy D

The passion and tireless commitment of Stead with the pace and shot accuracy of Maynard (ability to find and place a shot out of nothing)

The countless opportununities (although often missed) given to Akinbyi still managed to get +20 goals in a season

The often overlooked quality of Soren Anderson

And BOOOOM, there it is.....a bit of a mess really, but if it was possible, the making of a great player.

Sorry, i couldnt pick just one.

Criminy, well I'll go for a top 5, 'cos us men are good at such things (in no particular order, and based only on players I've seen play):

1. Mr G Gow - his midfield ability would really do the business in L1, plus we would probably make a mint if we sold him
  2. Tom Ritchie (sp?) - top player, goals, guts and other thing beginning with "g"
  3. Shaun Taylor - we could have done with regen Shaun last season, blood, thunder and massive tackles
  4. Super Bob - tore the old Div 3 apart, no reason he wouldn't do the same
  5. John Shaw - in his prime, a top keeper, and we really need one of them

I'd have liked to go for Mr Cheesely (sp) but never saw him play, I hear such tales of him, was he really as good as people say?

Criminy, well I'll go for a top 5, 'cos us men are good at such things (in no particular order, and based only on players I've seen play):

• Mr G Gow - his midfield ability would really do the business in L1, plus we would probably make a mint if we sold him
  • Tom Ritchie (sp?) - top player, goals, guts and other thing beginning with "g"
  • Shaun Taylor - we could have done with regen Shaun last season, blood, thunder and massive tackles
  • Super Bob - tore the old Div 3 apart, no reason he wouldn't do the same
  • John Shaw - in his prime, a top keeper, and we really need one of them
I'd have liked to go for Mr Cheesely (sp) but never saw him play, I hear such tales of him, was he really as good as people say?

would have played for England he was that good

Archived