IGNORED

Cole, Good Luck.

LocoPal

Thank you Cole.

most truly, a Bristolian at heart, committing the majority of your professional career to us, Bristol City Football Club.

I believe that most here couldn't ever possibly deny you the opportunity to continue your career elsewhere, especially at a higher league level than we find ourselves now.

Whoever you play for, I will applaud your entrance to the Ashton Gate pitch. But after then, the gloves are off !!

Locopal

Probably on about 10k a week and as soon as that's run dry he's off! Not that I'm bothered, I will always think he could have done much much more if he had a killer instinct.

And before anyone starts bleating on I already know what a nice bloke he is!

Probably on about 10k a week and as soon as that's run dry he's off! Not that I'm bothered, I will always think he could have done much much more if he had a killer instinct.

Not nice enough to thank the fans though !

Good Luck Cole.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130510-skusedeparture-817179.aspx

Not nice enough to thank the fans though !

Good Luck Cole.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130510-skusedeparture-817179.aspx

Probably due to the shit he's put up with from a section of our fans over the years.

I for one will miss him. Saw his worth on the field, and off it, he was a gentleman, a great role model for our fans and always happy to turn up to stuff when asked.

Thank you Skusey.

He`s looking out for himself and his family same as us. He and a few players past and present have a soft spot for BCFC and the club will always be a part of him, again like many fans and a few others M Dolman etc.

Most are just passing through unlike most of us who are here forever :city:

Another "City" player moves on, there will be many others.

C.T.I.D

Probably due to the shit he's put up with from a section of our fans over the years.

I for one will miss him. Saw his worth on the field, and off it, he was a gentleman, a great role model for our fans and always happy to turn up to stuff when asked.

Thank you Skusey.

I'd rather he was a decent centre midfielder than being mr nice and turning up for things when asked! 307 games 9 goals. Probably not many more assists in that time and part of a side that lost 27 bloody league games when getting relegated.

Good Luck to him, if you'd be somewhere for 17 years and then they told you they would likely have to majorly slice your wages and work in a lesser department, you'd move on.

Be a credit to the club, sums up the term Model Professional - if the rest of the squad had his level of professiolism we wouldn't be facing league 1.

Can't blame him for going,

Some of the utter garbage against him has been a discrace over the last few years.

I'd rather he was a decent centre midfielder than being mr nice and turning up for things when asked! 307 games 9 goals. Probably not many more assists in that time and part of a side that lost 27 bloody league games when getting relegated.

I think he gotten 10 assists - not many.

He has been a decent player for us, and if he feels he wants a taste of what else is out there, cannot blame him. Feel rather indifferent to him leaving.

Thank you Skusey.

Wow.. Another surprising Dolly post....

Why is everyone kissing coles ass so much? Had 1 good game in 10 at right back and is just as guilty as most for a disaster of a season .good riddance.

Because I am nt daft enough to judge him on 1 season. Wasn't long ago he was winning player of the season!

Can't help but agree that I find it a bitter pill to swallow.

Found parts of his statement quite arrogant, as if he knew all along he had no intention if signing a contract, would get a contract somewhere else, therefore the club get bugger all for him and he puts the worst year of his career into the last on his contract.

Takes the money, lets his contract wind down and never once putting his foot in when needed. No wonder players waltzed past him with such ease this season. Makes me actually feel for DMC in a small way.

I know this is the positive CS thread but Maynard got dogs abuse and rightly so, but can anyone explain what CS has done differently? Apart from chipping in with any goals at least Micky did that

So. *******. What. I'm so sick of people trying to find reasons to hate him. He's a decent midfield player who probably would have done more with his career if he'd left earlier. Yes he was part of the team that got relegated, but he was also part of a team that stayed in the Championship for a number of years. Aside from all discussions about how much talent he had, I think he's better away from such a bitter, twisted bunch of supporters

PS not aimed just at you S.Bcity, but at many on here

Which part of the ground do this horrid section of fans sit in Dolly?

Just that I've never heard this s***, in fact I'd say he's always had great support at games.

So. *******. What. I'm so sick of people trying to find reasons to hate him. He's a decent midfield player who probably would have done more with his career if he'd left earlier. Yes he was part of the team that got relegated, but he was also part of a team that stayed in the Championship for a number of years. Aside from all discussions about how much talent he had, I think he's better away from such a bitter, twisted bunch of supporters

PS not aimed just at you S.Bcity, but at many on here

It's not a question of hating him, it's simply a question of not rating him as highly as you do.

Good luck to him anyway.

Archived