IGNORED

Odds For Next Season

CiderJar

Sky already have us as second favourites

http://www.skybet.com/football/league-1/event/15085507

Oddschecker show us overall as fourth favourite amongst bookies

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/league-1/next-season-promotion

Strange to be offering odds before the full line up is known, but for those that like to bet early... don't waste your money just yet :)

The odds at the moment are the bookies playing safe, based on our currant squad (shows league 2 ain't that strong) the potential to be able to afford better players. Etc

Once the squad is virtually picked I would suspect we will then see realistic odd on us.

Always thought we are a little fish in the Championship but a big fish in a small bowl in League one. One day we might just get the balance a bit better.

I expect us to be around the playoffs possibly missing out next season, but challenging the season after. Hope I'm wrong regarding next season but just can't see us coming up straight away. Also would we be strong enough in a years time in the championship with hopefully a new young squad?

I looking forward to see a few seasons at the top end of the table again not worrying about relegation.

Odds are pointless at the best of times, Man City odds on to win the FA Cup, Barcelona strong favorites to win the Champions League, Watford favourites to go out yesterday after the first leg etc

At the moment even putting odds on anything is a waste of time as no-one has done any of their summer business and the squad we have now will not be the same come the start of the new season. It's nice they've put us there but it's just because we've come down, nothing more, nothing less.

Half of the Rovers lot on here have more posts than others.

Oh and just in case you didn't realise, I was joking! :) I thought by going majorly ott you would of snapped on but obviously not....

Apologies.

(In my defence, it is the ultimate insult.)

Get real people, new division, and a new team playing a new style, if we finish middle it will be amazing, if we finish top third and looking near a play off place i would call it damn lucky,

three years to build would be my expectation, if you want to hit the heights you need a solid squad of players who are all looking at the same target, who are all singing the same song so to speak, who all believe in each other, throughout the squad..just my opinion though, time will tell

Get real people, new division, and a new team playing a new style, if we finish middle it will be amazing, if we finish top third and looking near a play off place i would call it damn lucky,

three years to build would be my expectation, if you want to hit the heights you need a solid squad of players who are all looking at the same target, who are all singing the same song so to speak, who all believe in each other, throughout the squad..just my opinion though, time will tell

Same driver, same destination and journey

Archived