IGNORED

Watford

GrahamC

Watford have about 17k capacity. I believe away team takes 10% taking it to 15300. Then there is segregation. Seems to me their piss poor following was at capacity. Yes glory hunters and people wanting a day out will go. You can walk from Watford to Wembley.

My point in fact was their support wasn't piss poor, it was pretty much at capacity. Which is pretty good considering the 90k population. Where we get regularly undef that with a 600k population.

Watford to Wembley is about 20 miles isn't it?

Deeney has 19 goals in the Championship this season you absolute ******* numpty.

EDIT: No, I apologise, I'm wrong. Today was his 20th. Therefore he's a 20 goal striker, you are a complete ******* tool.

why the need to get personal? its a game of opinions!

Well Pitman is excellent and only managed 13, **** off to watch Madrid. Bet I've been to see them more than you...

Hi, you have almost 2,000 posts.

Do you have a life?

No, okay then

bitebitebitebitebite

Pitman is excellent, well he's not playing for Bristol City anymore so get over it and cry to someone else.

Well Pitman is excellent and only managed 13, **** off to watch Madrid. Bet I've been to see them more than you...

Hi, you have almost 2,000 posts.

Do you have a life?

No, okay then

Haha this is brilliant. Says the bloke (I think!?) who comes on here and starts accusing Bristol City fans of not being able to spot a player!?

Maybe you should be the new club scout?

Anyway back on the point of Deeney....until THIS SEASON, as I stated in my original post which you completely missed he has done nothing of note. It wasn't long ago he was getting banged up while playing for Walsall. Hardly proving he was a talent when he clearly wasn't very professional.

This season he has clearly knuckled down and Zola has got the next out of him. If you didn't know this a forum to encourage debate....

bitebitebitebitebite

Seriously now, I agree it wasn't professional to get arrested and in fact it was very stupid however he did his time didn't he?

Surely that shouldn't affect the way people see him as a footballer... He's talented and played part in a very talented Watford side this season. If you ask a Walsall fan, they'll confirm he played a deeper role for them not having the chance to score as many goals.

As for the scouting remark...

You're a genius ;)

Archived