IGNORED

Watford

GrahamC

What's their capacity? Can't be massive with that empty stand (and WTF is that all about?)

Lots of folk of the yellow persuasion round here, seem an affable bunch. Loyal, too, which must be hard given the proximity to London and all the clubs there...

If you were hunting glory, BCFC is the last place you'd look.

He means other Bristoilians. The average combined gates for City and Rovers is about 20,000. That's a 25th of the population of Bristol, not to mention the 100,000s that live in S Gloucestershire and North Somerset that are also in our catchment area. Most Bristol footy fans support Manure or Chelski or Assnal

If you were hunting glory, BCFC is the last place you'd look.

Unless you got to a ldv final or playoff final of course ;) where suddenly 35k-40k appear. A good 20k to 25k above normal. We can't even fill 19k unless it is a very special occasion!

You are right though, glory hunting days are very few and far between :)

I must admit I never thought Troy Deeney was such a good footballer.

I didn't either. He has improved no end under Zola.

When he get sent off against Leeds that was incredibly unprofessional. Absolute disgrace in all honesty. Hopefully he has learnt his lesson.

Unbelievable finish to the game! Even god must have thought Leicester dived. Excellent double save by the goalie with a bit of help and hand from above. It was a great finish for the goal by Watford, the fans went absolutely mental!
It was quite funny to see Zola going mental and falling over when doing a run.

Reckon they'll take 13,900 to the final, do you?

Watford have about 17k capacity. I believe away team takes 10% taking it to 15300. Then there is segregation. Seems to me their piss poor following was at capacity. Yes glory hunters and people wanting a day out will go. You can walk from Watford to Wembley.

My point in fact was their support wasn't piss poor, it was pretty much at capacity. Which is pretty good considering the 90k population. Where we get regularly undef that with a 600k population.

Archived