IGNORED

Tom Heaton

Swindon8er

Gerk's could rock up anywhere, inc Burnley may even go back to Colchester or a variety of other places. Wouldnt be suprised to see him 1st choice in our league or lower or move on possibly abroad

Who cares. As long as he isn't here.

Well seeing as we have Dylan Castenheira as default number 1 at present, and no spares, then I do. Along with the illusive CM, CB's and New Striker, we now need a new GK at least as well on a zero budget.

Not a cause for concern? Oh okay then :/

It'd be cause for concern if this was July 17th rather than May 17th. We've got 2.5 months to find a new keeper. I think we'll manage

Well seeing as we have Dylan Castenheira as default number 1 at present, and no spares, then I do. Along with the illusive CM, CB's and New Striker, we now need a new GK at least as well on a zero budget.

Not a cause for concern? Oh okay then :/

Plenty of time left yet!

To both of you, how long have we needed a permanent adequate CM and CB?.. We may get a player in that position, will they 'solve' the issue? unlikely going on past form

Why don't you have a little bit of faith that our manager will sort this out? If the season started tomorrow i would panic but not eleven weeks away!

Archived