IGNORED

Skuse Signs 3 Year Deal At Ipswich

Kid in the Riot

He had 4 offers from championship clubs, which haven't been publicised who, skuse himself has said he had other championship offers.

But hey, why let the views of Football Managers get in the way of your agenda against local players.

Jackanory Jackanory!

Palace and Leicester were both interested but whether they offered him a contract I don't know.

So you continually say - never based on anything other than rumour and hearsay though.

Supposed 'interest' from other clubs without any cause to believe there is real foundation, and lacking any firm offer, is nothing more than the sort of speculation and gossip that surrounds all football players.

So you continually say - never based on anything other than rumour and hearsay though.

Supposed 'interest' from other clubs without any cause to believe there is real foundation, and lacking any firm offer, is nothing more than the sort of speculation and gossip that surrounds all football players.

Bristol City are intrested in rooney and Messi,

He had 4 offers from championship clubs, which haven't been publicised who, skuse himself has said he had other championship offers.

But hey, why let the views of Football Managers get in the way of your agenda against local players.

Skuse just said he had other options apart from signing for Ipswich, one of which of course was to re-sign for City.

We don't know what any other options might have been, or whether there were actually any other firm offers, but rumours circulating of other clubs being interested are obviously beneficial to any out of contract player seeking a new club.

As for your last comment, quite ridiculous. I have no agenda against local City players, in fact the majority of my all time favourites are local.

Very surprised by this. Skuse is very much a Bristol boy. Very often see him around Yate where all his family lives. I understand him moving etc bit to Ipswich? Where it can take 4 hours to drive to. Don't think he's gonna stay there for long personally.

Thought he was one of our best players particularly at the start of the season when we were on a good run, peterborough away started our downward slide after Skuse and Cunningham picked up knocks which kept them out of the team.

Stead, Skuse and Cunningham our stand out players this season, took a couple of mates down for the odd game this season who picked these players out also.

Watch Skuse shine at Ipswich, good move for him.

Good luck Cole, thanks for your service.

Thought he was one of our best players particularly at the start of the season when we were on a good run, peterborough away started our downward slide after Skuse and Cunningham picked up knocks which kept them out of the team.

Stead, Skuse and Cunningham our stand out players this season, took a couple of mates down for the odd game this season who picked these players out also.

Watch Skuse shine at Ipswich, good move for him.

Good luck Cole, thanks for your service.

First time I've ever known a downward slide start with a win.

It will be interesting to see where he plays for Ipswich. Perhaps Mick will stick him in the back four.

Firstly, good luck him.

It will be interesting to see where he's played. Always thought he looked better as a right back. I actually thought he looked better again in the handful of games he played as one of 3 centre backs.

Archived