IGNORED

Team You Would Like To See Next Year

marcofisher

I doubt it he is useless.

Or just not good enough for the NPC, like the majority of our team.

Would I prefer him to leave and replace him? - Yes.

Is it going to happen? - Unlikely, this year, so all we can do is hope that he does ok when dropping down a level to L1.

Or just not good enough for the NPC, like the majority of our team.

Would I prefer him to leave and replace him? - Yes.

Is it going to happen? - Unlikely, this year, so all we can do is hope that he does ok when dropping down a level to L1.

I just don't buy this theory that a lot of these players who were terrible last season are going to be decent next because we are in a lower league.

True !

However , the point is , had they only had 2 keepers on their books , they would have had no GK on the bench.

Not something that would occur too often I agree , but I'm a firm believer that you need two decent keepers in the squad , plus a young 'un (U21/development squad)

If the "young 'un" isn't decent then there's no point him being here anyway.

• Admin

However , the point is , had they only had 2 keepers on their books , they would have had no GK on the bench.

They would have got someone in on an emergency loan.

Slightly different to us, but like when Ruddy played for us at Carlisle

True !

Not something that would occur too often I agree , but I'm a firm believer that you need two decent keepers in the squad , plus a young 'un (U21/development squad)

I disagree,

For the start of next season 1 senior keeper and one devlopment keeper will be enough, and utilise the emergency loan,

If we are challanging for promotion come jan, I'd consider bringing in another more experanced keeper then ether on loan or perm,

ut spending money on 3 senior keepers is a waste of money and a waste of space on the wage bill at this moment in time,

If some of the under contract players leave in the summer and see we get that 88% down to say 55 to 60% then by all means grab two keepers, but the way it is at the moment grab one and concentrate on a commanding defender a creative midfielder and a battling midfielder who will protect the back 4

They couldn't because you are not alloud after the loan window had closed and I'm almost positive they wouldn't of been alloud for a play-off game,

ut why sign 3 keepers for 1 game at the end of the season that we wouldn't be involved in

They would have had to move quick then!!. Almunia was injured in the warm up !!

I know what you're saying , but I'd prefer to have 2 first team keepers and 1 in the development squad.* You mention John Ruddy as a good example , but I can remember Iain Leigh. If we ended up with an on loan keeper like him , we'd be screwed.

* Just my opinion.

I just don't buy this theory that a lot of these players who were terrible last season are going to be decent next because we are in a lower league.

You don't buy a theory that players who, on the whole, were not upto standard consistantly at a higher level of football, might be capable of being more effective at a lower level...?!

You don't buy a theory that players who, on the whole, were not upto standard consistantly at a higher level of football, might be capable of being more effective at a lower level...?!

It wasn't just a lack of ability it was a lack of Effort, Passion, Fight.

GK: Flinders

RB: Maloney

CB: Turley

CB: M'voto

LB: Cunningham

CM: Kelly

CM: Pack

CM: Gnabry (17 year old Arsenal attacking midfielder)

RW: Judge

LW: Bryan

ST: Baldock

Like the look of that team. Pack the midfield with players who can create and although baldock is alone up front, the creative players will give him enough to work from. I would like to see chuks aneke in our team though maybe in place of gnabry

Like the look of that team. Pack the midfield with players who can create and although baldock is alone up front, the creative players will give him enough to work from. I would like to see chuks aneke in our team though maybe in place of gnabry

Good mixture in midfield, Kelly who will be our primary ball winner, Pack will sit deep and spread the ball around whilst Gnabry likes to make forward runs and get the ball and run with it

I think the most important factor is getting any player we have or sign to play the way SOD wants them to play and also understand why he wants them to play that way.

This is going to be the way forward for us. The superstars are leaving us and we have what we have and what we bring in...... we need SOD to form them into the team that he wants and we need for further sucess.

Going by http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk so they may be out of contract or not.

GK Lawrence Vigouroux

RB Brendan Moloney

CBS Darren Dennehy Daniel Batth

LB Cunningham

RMJosh Gillies

CMS Kelly Josh Law

LM Samuel Clucas

STFebian Brandy

CFLyle Taylor

Team with foreign players who may cost us some money.

GK Eirik Johansen MAN C U21

RB Brendan Moloney

CB Dan Burn

CB Aden Flint

LB Greg Cunningham

RM Josh Gillies

DM Marlon Pack

AM Stefan Muller played 34 assist 18 scored 16

ST Lyle Taylor

ST Wes Burns

RB Brendan Moloney

CB Dan Burn

CB Aden Flint

LB Greg Cunningham

RM Josh Gillies

DM Marlon Pack

ST Lyle Taylor

ST Wes Burns

well if we can win the league with only 10 starting,theres no stopping us!

RB Brendan Moloney

CB Dan Burn

CB Aden Flint

LB Greg Cunningham

RM Josh Gillies

DM Marlon Pack

ST Lyle Taylor

ST Wes Burns

Im sorry but by what means do you think we will completely overturn all our starting 11 except our full backs and be able to afford contracts to all those players?

Im sorry but by what means do you think we will completely overturn all our starting 11 except our full backs and be able to afford contracts to all those players?

Let go all the players who are out of contract (apart from Nyatanga and Carey).

Sell all the players we can who are above 24.

They will not be on 10k per week never mind 15.

RB Brendan Moloney

CB Dan Burn

CB Aden Flint

LB Greg Cunningham

RM Josh Gillies

DM Marlon Pack

LM Paul Anderson

ST Lyle Taylor

ST Wes Burns

Let go all the players who are out of contract (apart from Nyatanga and Carey).

Sell all the players we can who are above 24.

They will not be on 10k per week never mind 15.

incredibly unlikely we will be able to sell all of our players unfortunately. A lot of them won't be bought.

incredibly unlikely we will be able to sell all of our players unfortunately. A lot of them won't be bought.

Who is there to sell who is over 24?

Fontaine will be hard to sell

Carey been offered new contract so will not be for sale I think

Foster may go back to jock land

Elliott may get offers for him from championship clubs

kilkenny think he will be hard to sell

Adomah higher championship lower prem

Pearson don't know

Davies should be able to sell

Taylor don't know

Who is there to sell who is over 24?

Fontaine will be hard to sell

Carey been offered new contract so will not be for sale I think

Foster may go back to jock land

Elliott may get offers for him from championship clubs

kilkenny think he will be hard to sell

Adomah higher championship lower prem

Pearson don't know

Davies should be able to sell

Taylor don't know

i doubt we'd be able to sell all of them, and then give contracts to all the players you've listed.

I'd go for 4-2-3-1

------------Lee Nicholls--------------

----------Moloney----------------Maguire------------------------------M'voto------------Cunningham----

---------------------------------------------------Pack-----------Kelly-----------------------------------------------

-------------Anderson-----------------------------------Reid---------------------------------------Bryan--------

-----------------------------------------------------------Davies-------------------------------------------------------

Archived