IGNORED

Fernando Torres May Have Lost His Class, However..

Brizzle Jordan

He only scored loads at Liverpool, because the ones that hit the post and bar counted there.

He scored loads at Liverpool because, before his injury he was probably the best striker in the world.

Despite all his trophy's and goals he's not the same player he was at Liverpool. If he could find that level of form and maintain it he'd be truly awesome.

I truely believe its the style of football Chelsea play...its dragged him down. When he was at Liverpool he had Alonso, Gerrard and Mascherano behind him....

....would love to see him go somwwhere like Arsenal

Haven't you got the wrong Jordan?!!!

:)

No, I was seeing if I could reel in my old Bournville residing forum mate though.

Brizzle is a Real fan. Seems I have hooked someone else with a woosh moment further up.

I read somewhere that nearly 80% of his goals at Liverpool were one on one with the goalkeeper, either via a through ball or beating the last defender. Not sure how true this stat is, but Chelsea don't tend to put him in on goal like Liverpool did. However he seems to have lost his ability to beat a defender.

Goal tonight shows he still has it in him somewhere.

I truely believe its the style of football Chelsea play...its dragged him down. When he was at Liverpool he had Alonso, Gerrard and Mascherano behind him....

....would love to see him go somwwhere like Arsenal

Benayoun was also a key influence in his form at Liverpool.

anyone else think that chelsea, at home, seem to play quite a 'cramped' style of football?

Might suggest why Torres is never played in behind the defenders.

Liverpool play quite open, there seems like a lot of space on the pitch, space to move, play balls in behind etc.

:)

No, I was seeing if I could reel in my old Bournville residing forum mate though.

Brizzle is a Real fan. Seems I have hooked someone else with a woosh moment further up.

I liked what you did there!

Now, i may be having my own wooosh moment, but who lives in Bournville?

Archived