IGNORED

Aden Flint

glynriley

Would love to see a Flint and McFadzean CB pairing. We could finally get rid of all the crap and have them no where near the starting line up

Moloney Flint McFadzean Cunningham

Looks good enough to me, Smallest player would be Cunningham at 6ft

"Gentlemen of fortune," returned the cook, "usually trusts little among themselves, and right they are, you may lay to it. But I have a way with me, I have. When a mate brings a slip on his cableone as knows me, I meanit won't be in the same world with old John. There was some that was feared of Pew, and some that was feared of Flint; but Flint his own self was feared of me. Feared he was, and proud. They was the roughest crew afloat, was Flint's; the devil himself would have been feared to go to sea with them. Well now, I tell you, I'm not a boasting man, and you seen yourself how easy I keep company, but when I was quartermaster, LAMBS wasn't the word for Flint's old buccaneers. Ah, you may be sure of yourself in old John's ship."

I'm assuming the more bitter Swindle fans think its better business for them rather than us are they are skint?

I genuinely think it's a good deal for both parties.

City have got a good player with lots of potential and we've got something in the region of £300,000 plus add-ons for a player with only one year left on his current deal.

Funny thing, Kyle mcfadzean congratulated his move on twitter. Wonder what happened to his transfer? Will it ever be re-ignited? They would be a brick wall in central defence

I think they played together at alfreton so they should have a good understanding of each other

Defo although if not someone like mcfadzean, I would love to sign lascelles on loan to partner flint, another potential solid partnership

He's on a long contract at Forest and I think they like him. Won't be coming here any time soon.

To clear up the Kyle McFadzean thing again (for some on here), the bloke hasn't played since November and Doctors can't work out what his mystery virus is. If he ever regains fitness and form and works out whether he's gonna stay alive, then we should renew our interest. Until then, consider this deal 100% dead!

Believe me, I'd love to have seen him here, but not now with this unknown factor.

Next a creative midfielder capable of running the show. That's something we haven't had for a while either. Hartley the last?

Be realistic. The sad fact is we have 5 central midfielders in our first team squad and unless some of these are shipped out he won't be getting any new ones in.

What can I say, I'm a fan of lascelles. Harry, forest won't sell but he was on loan to a league one club last season so I don't see why he isn't an achievable loan acquisition for us. Especially as forest seem content on buying and loaning other players for their defence.

He's on a long contract at Forest and I think they like him. Won't be coming here any time soon.

To clear up the Kyle McFadzean thing again (for some on here), the bloke hasn't played since November and Doctors can't work out what his mystery virus is. If he ever regains fitness and form and works out whether he's gonna stay alive, then we should renew our interest. Until then, consider this deal 100% dead!

Believe me, I'd love to have seen him here, but not now with this unknown factor.

His virus has gone and McFadzean has been given the all clear. If the season had gone om for another couple of weeks he would have been back in contention to play in the 1st team.

His virus has gone and McFadzean has been given the all clear. If the season had gone om for another couple of weeks he would have been back in contention to play in the 1st team.

So he has Dynamite - my bad, I see he declared himself fit in May (I hadn't checked up on him for while!!)

From what I heard back in Feb/March, the inference was that he might not play again and that if he did it won't do his health any good. I'd still like to see him prove his fitness before taking a chance on him - particularly as he was going to cost half a mil!!

Archived