IGNORED

Premier League Final Day..

Brizzle Jordan

Great player. Shame he aint English!!

He won't be playing for spurs next season either, hope he stays in the prem. If he does it would only be at Utd, City or Chelsea and I can't see him going to any of those.

I reckon it will be Madrid.

He won't be playing for spurs next season either, hope he stays in the prem. If he does it would only be at Utd, City or Chelsea and I can't see him going to any of those.

I reckon it will be Madrid.

Casillas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao, Alonso, Modric, Bale, Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema

I'm sure Ancelotti wouldn't mind that team.

Seems very likely from what I've heard. Had a great season at Leverkusen and he's alot better than Arbeloa.

Buy back price is around 5M aswell.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all. Guillem Balague was saying not long ago that it was €7, €9 , and € 11 respectively if they decided to re-purchase him in 1, 2 or 3 years time. Seems like a promising player, another one from the Spanish production line.

Yeah, wouldn't surprise me at all. Guillem Balague was saying not long ago that it was €7, €9 , and € 11 respectively if they decided to re-purchase him in 1, 2 or 3 years time. Seems like a promising player, another one from the Spanish production line.

Yeah, they are trying to go for younger players.

The signings I hope they make this season are Carvajal, Kondogbia and Bale.

I think Higuain may leave so they'll try replace him with Cavani or Falcao apparantley.

Yeah, they are trying to go for younger players.

The signings I hope they make this season are Carvajal, Kondogbia and Bale.

I think Higuain may leave so they'll try replace him with Cavani or Falcao apparantley.

Ahh, but Falcao's been sold into life in Monaco, tax free living. Really hope he U-turns on that.

Kondogbia rumours have been rife for a while now, odds on with the bookies to be at Real next season.

Whatever happens, this'll be a really exciting summer for transfers, and it's not just the players, but the managers too!

Ahh, but Falcao's been sold into life in Monaco, tax free living. Really hope he U-turns on that.

Kondogbia rumours have been rife for a while now, odds on with the bookies to be at Real next season.

Whatever happens, this'll be a really exciting summer for transfers, and it's not just the players, but the managers too!

Agreed, Kondogbia is a top talent.

If Falcao goes to Monaco then he's seriously wasting his career.

Final day, and sky try and hype up a race for fourth, ffs.

Glad I wasn't alone in failing to find any real interest in who finishes 4th in the league!

It really is a sad state of affairs when clubs are happy to put out joke teams in the cup competitions, but then go to their fans to celebrate finishing fourth in the league.

Glad I wasn't alone in failing to find any real interest in who finishes 4th in the league!

It really is a sad state of affairs when clubs are happy to put out joke teams in the cup competitions, but then go to their fans to celebrate finishing fourth in the league.

Would we not have celebrated finishing 21st?

Some people will complain about anything!

umm....didn't champions league football albeit qualifying round

and finishing above your hated local rivals

have something to do with it?

umm....didn't champions league football albeit qualifying round

and finishing above your hated local rivals

have something to do with it?

I'll take the point about finishing above your local rivals.

I don't see qualifying for the Champions League as something to be particularly over the moon about when the real reason behind such happiness is you'll get a load of money. I may be in a small minority, but I would rather my team had Swansea or even Wigan's season than Arsenal's. Nobody will remember who finishes 4th, winning a trophy lasts a lifetime.

Would we not have celebrated finishing 21st?

That's a fair point I guess.

I don't know what it is, but had say Wigan won today to stay up and then celebrated I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

I may be being unfair on Arsenal, but seeing 4th place as a success (or even a trophy according to Wenger) purely because you will receive a huge cash injection from the Champions League sums up everything that is wrong with modern football.

What has happened to the Arsenal of 10 years ago? Can you imagine the likes of Adams , Viera , Bergkamp & Keown having multiple orgasms for finishing fourth??

I know thay have to pay for the Emirates but they have turned into a cash cow , shame really.

What has happened to the Arsenal of 10 years ago? Can you imagine the likes of Adams , Viera , Bergkamp & Keown having multiple orgasms for finishing fourth??

I know thay have to pay for the Emirates but they have turned into a cash cow , shame really.

The old Arsenal were sensational. Absolutely loved watching those players.

Adams, Overmars, Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Vieira, Lehmann, Fabregas.....

Agreed, Kondogbia is a top talent.

If Falcao goes to Monaco then he's seriously wasting his career.

Is Kondogbia the young french kid who plays for Savilla?

If so watched him when i went to Madrid in feb Ronaldo got 3 But Kondogbia was the best player

on the pitch by miles (Still lost 4-1)

Is Kondogbia the young french kid who plays for Savilla?

If so watched him when i went to Madrid in feb Ronaldo got 3 But Kondogbia was the best player

on the pitch by miles (Still lost 4-1)

That's him. He is a brilliant athlete, wins the ball back alot and always looks for a simple pass instead of running the risk of giving it away.

France have some good young talents coming through like Belgium, Brazil and Spain.

Raphael Varane - the next best CB in world football

Mangala - 22yo CB for Porto

Paul Pogba - 20yo regular for Juventus

Yann M'Vila - Rubin holding midfielder

Sebastian Corchia - 22yo RB for Sochaux

Massadio Haidara - 20yo LB for Newcastle

Lucas Digne - 19yo regular LB for Lille

Antoine Griezmann - 22yo winger for Real Sociedad

M'Baye Niang - 18yo striker for AC Milan

Yaya Sanogo - 20yo striker for Auxerre who's set to join Arsenal

Archived