IGNORED

Premier League Final Day..

Brizzle Jordan

The old Arsenal were sensational. Absolutely loved watching those players.

Adams, Overmars, Bergkamp, Henry, Pires, Vieira, Lehmann, Fabregas.....

saw arsenal dismantle mu at old traford in the fa cup a few years back.

never rated pires till that day,thought he was liteweight,but mu couldnt get near him.

wenger left henry on the bench that day. and the arsenal fans were going mental!

saw arsenal dismantle mu at old traford in the fa cup a few years back.

never rated pires till that day,thought he was liteweight,but mu couldnt get near him.

wenger left henry on the bench that day. and the arsenal fans were going mental!

Pires was a class act. Wasn't blessed with blistering pace but didn't need it, a bit like Luis Figo but not as good ofcourse.

Today was depressing. Wenger calling his players 'special' for scraping fourth. Arsenal fans celebrating qualifying for a competition that they have absolutely no chance of getting even close to winning.

It's so money orientated. As far as I'm concerned, Swansea have had a better season than Arsenal.

Football has changed for the worse; never to return.

Today was depressing. Wenger calling his players 'special' for scraping fourth. Arsenal fans celebrating qualifying for a competition that they have absolutely no chance of getting even close to winning.

It's so money orientated. As far as I'm concerned, Swansea have had a better season than Arsenal.

100% agree.

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

Spot on.

Archived